Off Course: Equipment Release Season

Its solid. I think its an area that lacks a lot of ingenuity, and they want to change that. Especially as it relates to glaring needs such as stability on push carts, etc.
Doh, teasing us again and can't even tell us when we can get more info!

I wish Motocaddy sold their bags on BudgetGolf :(

Yes it is , it’s also in the UK , it’s a select group of people differing demographics , watching shows the broader community watches and they are filmed in there own homes watching it
The attitudes and commentary occasionally is hilarious , and international series you get snippets of shows you may or may not have accces too in your country that may be interesting

Its solid. I think its an area that lacks a lot of ingenuity, and they want to change that. Especially as it relates to glaring needs such as stability on push carts, etc.
Can confirm. @xThor?

They do.

Welp, that was a costly mistake on my part haha. Thank you sir, I think I lost it in the mess of NFL bags!

Welp, that was a costly mistake on my part haha. Thank you sir, I think I lost it in the mess of NFL bags!
I have the cart bag and absolutely love it. That hydro flex carry is intriguing now.

Was going to say almost the same thing but baseball. These little league kids have their bats rolled to simulated 300 or so hits.
But that's a simulated 300 hits with the bat being constantly rotated and even pressure applied across all surfaces. It supposedly realigns the fibers after manufacturing to increase the strength in the composite wall. Whatever it does, the bat performs at its rating instead of below its rating sooner and for a longer time. Allegedly. I will not admit to having had a youth bat rolled.

I'm not done with the podcast yet, but wanted to add JD2 also received his fair share of fawning at his first PNC tournament appearance. It was nowhere near CW because Tiger, but JD2 was on all the sports shows' highlight reels back then. There were also comparisons made to his dad. As much as I agree with letting the kids be kids, I don't think we (society, media, whoever) ever will. The expectations for CW are already set high. Same with JD2. Same with Michelle Wie, Lydia Ko, Lexi Thompson, the Kordas, etc. We see talent at a young age and immediately jump to their level of professional success before the kids even know what they're doing.

But that's a simulated 300 hits with the bat being constantly rotated and even pressure applied across all surfaces. It supposedly realigns the fibers after manufacturing to increase the strength in the composite wall. Whatever it does, the bat performs at its rating instead of below its rating sooner and for a longer time. Allegedly. I will not admit to having had a youth bat rolled.

I've never heard that explanation. It breaks down the fibers making them looser with more stretch and rebound. It certainly doesn't make it last longer.

I have the cart bag and absolutely love it. That hydro flex carry is intriguing now.

I have the cart bag and love it as well, but in an actual cart, you have to keep the bag itself relatively loose on the strap for some reason in order to get the clubs out at times if the rain guard on some parts sticks out. Not sure if it's the 14 way divider that's the issue or not, but it's something I've noticed. It's a bit of a ponder anyway, I figure I have a few days to figure it out haha

I have the cart bag and love it as well, but in an actual cart, you have to keep the bag itself relatively loose on the strap for some reason in order to get the clubs out at times if the rain guard on some parts sticks out. Not sure if it's the 14 way divider that's the issue or not, but it's something I've noticed. It's a bit of a ponder anyway, I figure I have a few days to figure it out haha
I bet that is an EZ-GO. On some carts that area is a bit broader.

I've never heard that explanation. It breaks down the fibers making them looser with more stretch and rebound. It certainly doesn't make it last longer.
I think aligned was the wrong word. One of the sites I looked at years ago mentioned aligning the fibers by breaking them down evenly. I like evenly better. Because everything is broken down evenly it lasts at a higher level for longer than an unrolled composite because some of the fibers in an unrolled bat aren't stretched as much, especially if the bat isn't turned after each swing and the same spot is used to hit. Neither are close to the longevity of old school aluminum bats. Top tier composite bats are good for barely 3-6 months after break-in. Ball speed drop off was easily seen by the naked eye. I coached against teams that I know had rolled their bats because I knew the coaches. Their bats retained higher ball speeds longer than the kids who didn't get their bats rolled. We all had a higher than average amount of batting practice, so wear was pretty accelerated.

100% correct, it's an Ez-Go.
Yup. I thought my bag was an issue and then had it on a Club Car and it was a breeze.

I think aligned was the wrong word. One of the sites I looked at years ago mentioned aligning the fibers by breaking them down evenly. I like evenly better. Because everything is broken down evenly it lasts at a higher level for longer than an unrolled composite because some of the fibers in an unrolled bat aren't stretched as much, especially if the bat isn't turned after each swing and the same spot is used to hit. Neither are close to the longevity of old school aluminum bats. Top tier composite bats are good for barely 3-6 months after break-in. Ball speed drop off was easily seen by the naked eye. I coached against teams that I know had rolled their bats because I knew the coaches. Their bats retained higher ball speeds longer than the kids who didn't get their bats rolled. We all had a higher than average amount of batting practice, so wear was pretty accelerated.

Compared to whacking it against a light pole which is also seen done

Yup. I thought my bag was an issue and then had it on a Club Car and it was a breeze.

It's just one of those annoying things too. Would have never known it on the first glance. I know the storage is gonna be plenty on the stand version, and that kinda material makes me think it'll last forever so long as you don't snap the legs.

Compared to whacking it against a light pole which is also seen done
Now we're getting back into the softball leagues. Light pole whacks and then straight into the trash can. It's hard not to laugh when it's happening.

It's just one of those annoying things too. Would have never known it on the first glance. I know the storage is gonna be plenty on the stand version, and that kinda material makes me think it'll last forever so long as you don't snap the legs.
Buy that with the coupon and then let me know if it works and I will too :ROFLMAO:

Listening now but two things. The :callaway: bags are really great and will appeal to many, and secondly “what are you doing to fix yourself” 🤣

Listening now but two things. The :callaway: bags are really great and will appeal to many, and secondly “what are you doing to fix yourself” 🤣
I watched some videos the other day.

Can't wait to try a few things.

Finished it on the way home. Love the “Lowrider” teaser! And hell yeah you need @AT_CG on the show!

Back