CaddyDaddy Claw Golf Gloves

After quite a few rounds with this thing, it still looks new, it's amazing how little wear it shows. And the breathability, based on the hot rounds I just played, are truly amazing!

I came here to post about how I’ve tried the Caddy Daddy glove for my past 4 rounds and despite the fantastic grip on the palm, the mesh just isn’t for me. And now I see that potentially, my problems would be solved with the synthetic leather option! Great!!

Firstly, the sizing was absolutely spot on. I love how the glove slides on and off really easily even after playing a full round! And the breathability is top notch! But what I really struggled with was the stretchiness of the mesh on top of my hand. I found that the stretch let my hand move and would cause mis-hits as the club spun in my hand.

All that could be solved though with a synthetic leather offering! I’ll give one a try if they’re released for us lefties.
Thanks for the feedback. I think our Pro version will also solve any sliding issues as it fits tighter than the current version. The Pro will still have mesh in the fingers but the suede across the hand adds a lot more stability. I'm hoping to get the Pro model in stock before the end of the year and the synthetic leather glove in early 2021.

Here's a picture of the Pro glove:

Pro Grey.JPG

Thanks for the feedback. I think our Pro version will also solve any sliding issues as it fits tighter than the current version. The Pro will still have mesh in the fingers but the suede across the hand adds a lot more stability. I'm hoping to get the Pro model in stock before the end of the year and the synthetic leather glove in early 2021.

Here's a picture of the Pro glove:

View attachment 8962942
Thanks! That looks like a good option as well...

Yes, I'm expecting they will fit tighter since the top hand won't stretch nearly as much. Will know next week when we receive samples. Thanks
Sounds awesome. I will get one to try out for sure!!

I have resigned these to the cooler weather rounds in a month or so, there is way too much slipping inside the glove and frankly it feels funky. I washed them and it was better for a couple of rounds but in this sauna we call Florida it is just too wet and they are funky feeling again.

Update: 53 rounds and numerous range sessions on my Caddy Daddy Claw glove, still going strong. There's some slight wear visible on the silicone ribbing on the pad of the thumb, but other than that the glove is in great condition, grip is still awesome and it still has a lot of life left in it. The longevity of these gloves is insane, I've never had a glove last this long.

My claw might finally be on its last legs, and only because I have something screwed up in my grip where I rub on my pointer finger excessively. I have worn the skin off it a few times but the glove stayed strong through at least 25 rounds and probably 3 times that in range sessions but finally it looks like a hole is developing on top there.

Great performance and honestly can't think of a comparable value in golf gloves. I have a couple other gloves that I need to use up (they won't last as long as this) so will wait for the pro model and probably pick up another of this model along with it if they are still available.

My claw might finally be on its last legs, and only because I have something screwed up in my grip where I rub on my pointer finger excessively. I have worn the skin off it a few times but the glove stayed strong through at least 25 rounds and probably 3 times that in range sessions but finally it looks like a hole is developing on top there.

Great performance and honestly can't think of a comparable value in golf gloves. I have a couple other gloves that I need to use up (they won't last as long as this) so will wait for the pro model and probably pick up another of this model along with it if they are still available.
Much appreciated! The Pro model is in production and guessing we’ll have stock
3rd week of November.

3rd week of November.

Perfect, that should be about time for me to stock up.

3rd week of November.
I can't wait to try these. I love the existing line and the medium out of the package fits perfectly but as it stretches out it gets loose on my hands. The small is tight and I've used it for several driving range trips and rounds and it's still on the right side. I'm hoping the pro in medium fits perfectly!

I hate to resurrect and old thread, but I finally decided to try the Claw glove. I destroy gloves so I gave up on wearing them, but lately have had clubs slip in my hands with tour velvet grips and sweaty hands. So I’m giving these a try.

First round was today and there was no signs of wear. Usually I’ll have some black marks on a glove after the first use. Im not sure how I feel about the thin mesh material on the top. It seems like that’s potentially a weak spot.

3rd week of November.
Mr. Dunlap, does ClawDaddy offer any cold weather gear?

Mr. Dunlap, does ClawDaddy offer any cold weather gear?

We're still working on a synthetic leather glove which we'll relaunch as the Claw Max. The updated design is breathable but not nearly as much as the mesh on our other gloves so it should play warmer in the cooler temps. We're testing now and planning on announcing on THP with some free samples to follow in early 2022. Thanks!

Lost another glove... only way I have had to replace these. Will be ordering again soon so I have a back up... Glad I ordered two last time!

Lost another glove... only way I have had to replace these. Will be ordering again soon so I have a back up... Glad I ordered two last time!
Sorry to hear about the lost glove! The 15% off coupon code THP is still active and covers all glove models.

We just introduced a white version of our Pro glove and those are available now at www.clawglove.com. There should also be a new thread announcing those soon.

Love these gloves!

Sorry to hear about the lost glove! The 15% off coupon code THP is still active and covers all glove models.

We just introduced a white version of our Pro glove and those are available now at www.clawglove.com. There should also be a new thread announcing those soon.

All good, I have gotten months of use out of it, and think I tried to put to many things in my pocket, think it popped out when I put my mask on entering our shop. Will ask if someone turned it in, but have the grey pro ready to roll.

I used the original version of the Claw glove this season (30+ rounds) - love it! It looks pretty much brand new - I can't see any visible wear on it. I'm gonna order the Pro model, just so I have a backup, but seriously can't see how you can improve on this already. Awesome, awesome glove!

I used the original version of the Claw glove this season (30+ rounds) - love it! It looks pretty much brand new - I can't see any visible wear on it. I'm gonna order the Pro model, just so I have a backup, but seriously can't see how you can improve on this already. Awesome, awesome glove!
Really great to hear. Thank you!

I stumbled on to these by accident early last season. Great glove, and it's the only one I use now.

Ready to share the best glove with a fellow THPer. Trust me I have used these in the past and @Rod Dunlap is awesome with amazing products!

I received a CaddyDaddy Claw Glove - Cadet Medium - I am at more accurately a large or XL in these gloves sooo my loss your gain!

Let me know if you can use it!IMG_20220112_151004.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone used these enough that they were thrown in the washer as they suggest? How did they hold up?

Has anyone used these enough that they were thrown in the washer as they suggest? How did they hold up?
Its been posted numerous times in the thread that they seem to hold up rather well.

Back