SeeMore Mini Giant DF Putter Review

I agree the fitting tool worked pretty well! Which grip did you get @GraniteRoost ?

I went with the default Black SeeMore Pistol 60g. I tend to be a pistol guy. I was tempted by the Lamkin Crossline, but really prefer the Deep Etch cord. I could see something like a Pro Only Cord Green Dot working its way onto this, but I want to try the SeeMore pistol for a bit.

I went with the default Black SeeMore Pistol 60g. I tend to be a pistol guy. I was tempted by the Lamkin Crossline, but really prefer the Deep Etch cord. I could see something like a Pro Only Cord Green Dot working its way onto this, but I want to try the SeeMore pistol for a bit.

I made a recommendation for my putter grip, but asked the SeeMore team for their input after I sent a picture of my normal grip of the putter.

I made a recommendation for my putter grip, but asked the SeeMore team for their input after I sent a picture of my normal grip of the putter.

Now you're scaring me. I picked what I thought was the closest match to my current grip, told them what that was, and asked for their thoughts.

Now you're scaring me. I picked what I thought was the closest match to my current grip, told them what that was, and asked for their thoughts.

Are we.....

Normally I would have gone through a fitting and we world have talked all these things our and got me dialed in. I really want this putter to be set up best per the OEM so I can give it a fair review.

Normally I would have gone through a fitting and we world have talked all these things our and got me dialed in. I really want this putter to be set up best per the OEM so I can give it a fair review.

Couldn’t agree more!

Couldn’t agree more!

This group of testers is going to be

We are going to have fun with testing this putter, getting to know each other abs blowing up this thread!

Last edited:
Here is a fun THPTV video on the Mini Giant that some might be interested in:

I think I just received a tracking number on this one 🤯.

Well, I feel silly. The unrecognized shipping notice was for my Explanar putting mat. So my apologies for the false alarm!

Well, I feel silly. The unrecognized shipping notice was for my Explanar putting mat. So my apologies for the false alarm!

Guess I can go back to not OCD checking my gmail LOL. Hey at least your putting mat is on it's way!

It happens, especially when you have some golf stuff coming in! So you are forgiven.

One day closer to the Mini Giant DF is in the hands of our testers @GraniteRoost, @Doubleb21, @TexasHacker34, @Reframmellator, @hadi05.

Guys care to share your build sheets? I am curious, which head cover did you guys go with. To be quite honest, I was VERY impressed with the customization available for the @seemoreputters Mini Giant DF (you can even add TourLock weighting if you want to change swing weight and counterbalance). They have a lot of different grips you can choose from and the head covers are off the charts. These little added extras give you the ability to improve your game and show your flare on the course. I was really impressed with some of the grip options. The Garsen offerings are pretty special as they each do some pretty specific things to help you with your putting stroke. @Jman is going to do an updated review on them (so, I am hearing).

Here is link to the custom fitting (length, lie) for a SeeMore Putter -> Fit Yourself For A Custom Seemore Putter

1642518596766.png1642520487130.png1642518629529.png
Putter fitting tool was very true to form for static lie and length fitting
1642520001735.png
My build RH
1642519013550.png
Head Cover Options
1642519378595.png
My Pick
1642519573128.png
Grip Options
1642519437332.png
My Pick
1642519481633.png1642519536729.png
1642519507516.png

Attachments

• 1642518536798.png
    1642518536798.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I posted all of my build details a bit earlier. The one thing I did not specify was the headcover type. I decided I would like to be surprised on what headcover comes with it. Adds to the excitement :D

I posted all of my build details a bit earlier. The one thing I did not specify was the headcover type. I decided I would like to be surprised on what headcover comes with it. Adds to the excitement :D

I saw yours, but was curious on your headcover. Cant wait for your surprise on the headcover. They all look REALLY nice.

I saw yours, but was curious on your headcover. Cant wait for your surprise on the headcover. They all look REALLY nice.

They DO look really nice. I was looking through, and would love any of them. It will add a little whimsy and mystery to my unboxing!

They DO look really nice. I was looking through, and would love any of them. It will add a little whimsy and mystery to my unboxing!

Oh yea!

I posted my build specs earlier. I did not specify a headcover, because I didn't remember being asked to spec one. Didn't know whether THP and/or SeeMore had something already in mind, but in my followup e-mail I requested a magnetic clasp HC if possible, because the magnetic closure works much better than the Velcro.

I posted my build specs earlier. I did not specify a headcover, because I didn't remember being asked to spec one. Didn't know whether THP and/or SeeMore had something already in mind, but in my followup e-mail I requested a magnetic clasp HC if possible, because the magnetic closure works much better than the Velcro.

@Reframmellator, I saw your build. Looks great. I didn't even think about maybe SeeMore and/or THP doing something different. hmmm... I agree that the magnetic clip is definitely nicer and more functional than Velcro.

@Reframmellator, I saw your build. Looks great. I didn't even think about maybe SeeMore and/or THP doing something different. hmmm... I agree that the magnetic clip is definitely nicer and more functional than Velcro.

It would be REALLY sweet if we got the THP limited blade series head covers that were recently sold, or something special. A boy can dream can't he, but I'm just happy to get something to test to be honest. This is my first opportunity to do something like this for the THP community and I am uber excited!

Guys care to share your build sheets? I am curious, which head cover did you guys go with. To be quite honest, I was VERY impressed with the customization available for the @seemoreputters Mini Giant DF (you can even add TourLock weighting if you want to change swing weight and counterbalance). They have a lot of different grips you can choose from and the head covers are off the charts. These little added extras give you the ability to improve your game and show your flare on the course. I was really impressed with some of the grip options. The Garsen offerings are pretty special as they each do some pretty specific things to help you with your putting stroke. @Jman is going to do an updated review on them (so, I am hearing).

Here is what did. I knew the putter length from going through a fitting awhile back. I am going standard loft with a Medium Seemore grip in Red. I did not specify a headcover as i didn't think we were asked to but i will like the mystery of what is coming! I put the red one in here for filling out the form! I am seriously excited to get this in hand and get practicing with it.

Summary
  • BASE PUTTER:
    1 x Mini GIANT Deep Flange Black / Standard RST
  • 1. Shaft (Required):
    1 x Standard: Giant Black Tip Shaft
  • 2. Length (Required):
    1 x Putter Length 35"
  • 3. Lie (Required):
    1 x Standard (70°)
  • 4. Grip (Required):
    1 x Red SeeMore 75 gram Mid-Size Item #G7876
  • 5. Headcover (Required):
    1 x Red w/Floating RST Ball Marker (Magnetic Closure) Item #HC8250M
Mini GIANT Deep Flange Black / Standard RST (P1525S)

Mini GIANT Deep Flange Black / Standard RST (P1525S)
In stock
Qty

Back