Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
normandale97 said:
I had to pull the trigger on this deal. Too good to pass up. It was free shipping too. Total price paid was $199.99. Hope it's legit.

Received my Superfast 2.0. It's legit. What an absolute steal! Thanks for the heads up!

Did you have a coupon code? It's showing at $229 for me.

no there was no coupon code. The $199 price seema to have been only for that day. I checkes the next day and the price was $229. Even at $229 it is a steal. I checked the used price at Golfsmith and it was $250.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For THPers in San Diego:

Stadium golf center just opened up their ti 5.10 membership for the year for $140. Pretty great deal, even if you do nothing else, the greens fees on the following courses would likely add up to over $140. I bought mine today.

Includes:
5 rounds of golf (1 at each course) at: Carmel Mtn. Ranch, Salt Creek, Double Tree, Sycuan and Mt. Woodson.
1 30 min lesson w/ video analysis
1 full clubfitting
$$ off range balls/ 10% off at their shop
Expert Golf Fitness Analysis: Not quite sure what this is but it says it includes a 30 min "real time" weight transfer measurement and a 30 min 3d swing analysis.
+ other discounts.

www.stadiumgolfcenter.com for more details.

GPPGolf.com has Callaway Tour i(S) and Tour i(Z) for $19.99 per dozen.
And they charge $11 for shipping.

Aren't these ~$35/dozen balls anyway?

And they charge $11 for shipping.

Aren't these ~$35/dozen balls anyway?

Regular price on these run to $42 a box but there are some places that sell the buy 2 get 1 free offer which knocks down the price if you buy 3. I noticed if you buy more the shipping amount doesn't change.

Glad to pass it along. I'm digging my SF so far - this guy is the real deal.

For THPers in San Diego:

Stadium golf center just opened up their ti 5.10 membership for the year for $140. Pretty great deal, even if you do nothing else, the greens fees on the following courses would likely add up to over $140. I bought mine today.

Includes:
5 rounds of golf (1 at each course) at: Carmel Mtn. Ranch, Salt Creek, Double Tree, Sycuan and Mt. Woodson.
1 30 min lesson w/ video analysis
1 full clubfitting
$$ off range balls/ 10% off at their shop
Expert Golf Fitness Analysis: Not quite sure what this is but it says it includes a 30 min "real time" weight transfer measurement and a 30 min 3d swing analysis.
+ other discounts.

www.stadiumgolfcenter.com for more details.

That sounds great - I have never been fitted or "analyzed" but it is time - I hear they are pretty good there. Have you used them?

golfetail has a BOGO free sale on shirts until tomorrow. Enter coupon code FREE-0602 @ checkout, some are already sold out and some have limited sizes left. Hurry.

http://www.golfetail.com/c-81-golf-...utm_content=banner&utm_campaign=11jun02_email

Thank you just saved $30 bucks. I'm up to $130 in savings this week from the forum, glad I have decided to get back involved in golf and the forum. I'm not sure the wife will like the credit card statements though

That sounds great - I have never been fitted or "analyzed" but it is time - I hear they are pretty good there. Have you used them?

Not the clubfitting but I did take a lesson with one of their pro's, Scott Mahlberg, one day when my swing was falling apart and he was great. I hadnt had a lesson before that since H.S. and the video analysis was a new thing for me, pretty cool. Im excited to do the club fitting, never done one before and i have also heard they are pretty good. Ill try to post or do a review of the clubfitting/ 3d swing analysis when I go in for it.

Not the clubfitting but I did take a lesson with one of their pro's, Scott Mahlberg, one day when my swing was falling apart and he was great. I hadnt had a lesson before that since H.S. and the video analysis was a new thing for me, pretty cool. Im excited to do the club fitting, never done one before and i have also heard they are pretty good. Ill try to post or do a review of the clubfitting/ 3d swing analysis when I go in for it.

That's awesome thanks - I am now trying to talk at least on of my golf buds into doing this with me so we can use the coupons together etc.

That's awesome thanks - I am now trying to talk at least on of my golf buds into doing this with me so we can use the coupons together etc.

No problem, I am trying to do the same with some of my buds. Its a pretty sweet deal so shouldnt be too hard!

TaylorMade Icon Cap for $7.99 each in red, black, navy and khaki, one size fits all, from www.14stix.com

398_large.jpg

TaylorMade Icon Cap for $7.99 each in red, black, navy and khaki, one size fits all, from www.14stix.com

398_large.jpg

Their shipping prices are crazy!!

Priority Overnight $54.46
Standard Overnight $48.99
2 Day $23.30
Ground $9.29

Their shipping prices are crazy!!

Priority Overnight $54.46
Standard Overnight $48.99
2 Day $23.30
Ground $9.29

That is way overboard, I haven't used them and did not know the shipping costs. Would the $9.29 apply to each item? They really aren't a deal at all unless you are looking at an item that list for over $100 or so then. I will quit posting them as a deal of the day on lesser priced items.

I am not sure, I was actually going to buy it because I wanted a new TM hat, but even $10 for a hat is crazy to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back