I tried one at Whirlwind Golf Club in Chandler, AZ last year. It is fun but I will tell you in the summer sun that seat gets hot!

Got to play a round on a Finn Cycle for the first time today, WHAT A BLAST!!! Let's take a look at the checklist:

Nice golf course in really good condition ✅
Golfing with a good friend ✅
Getting to play on a Finn Cycle ✅
Having about a much fun as is allowed on a golf course ✅

Beautiful day, pretty cold this morning, and pretty windy all day, but clear skies and the sun was shining. Wind was about 10 - 15 mph when we started, got up to about 20 mph later, with some serious gusts, and it really didn't matter. I still played pretty well, and the Finn Experience (hint-hint @JB ) made the day.

Here are a few pics:

Quick Finn pic on the front-9:

Finn Cycle_01s.jpg

Me on the Finn, nice drives in the middle of the fairway:

CB Finn Cycle_01s.jpg

Me and my friend Barry at the 18th:

CB-BL FinnCycles_s.jpg

Fun!

Bet you did not make any sharp turns... lol

Got to play a round on a Finn Cycle for the first time today, WHAT A BLAST!!! Let's take a look at the checklist:

Beautiful day, pretty cold this morning, and pretty windy all day, but clear skies and the sun was shining. Wind was about 10 - 15 mph when we started, got up to about 20 mph later, with some serious gusts, and it really didn't matter. I still played pretty well, and the Finn Experience (hint-hint @JB ) made the day.

Here are a few pics:

View attachment 9067487

View attachment 9067488

View attachment 9067490
I can tell you that there is little chance we do a Finn Experience, but glad you enjoyed it

No, the turning radius isn't the tightest, but it doesn't need to be. It was a bit surprising how slow and steady they accelerate from a stop, but they do get going once they get rolling. I hadn't played this course in 25+ years, but always liked it, the Finn Cycles were the motivation to go this time, and it is likely going to be in my regular rotation now. The Finn Cycles are only $2 more than a regular cart, probably because it is a great walking course, so not a high demand for carts. The Finn Cycles are first come - first serve, and they don't have that many of them, so I'll probably be taking my push-cart when I go there, just in case I can't get a Finn.

I can tell you that there is little chance we do a Finn Experience, but glad you enjoyed it
Yeah, so much fun.
I didn't really expect a Finn Experience, I just realized what I had written and decided I just had to capitalize it and tag you with the play on words. 😁

I still really want one of these.

I think my course, well one of them I play regularly, would throw a fit.

Here are a few pics:

View attachment 9067487

View attachment 9067488

View attachment 9067490
Just seeing this, yes!!!!

Love the white one too, it's sweet.

I am going to get a chance to play in the next couple of weeks on these again.
They are still so much fun.

I really want to ride on one of these thigns
My club is completely open to adding a couple, which would be fun. Especially on a couple of the more hilly areas.

Can't imagine the trouble @J.B. Cobb III could get into on a Finn!!

Last edited:
Have to be a lot of fun.

these just look so fun

They are an absolute blast!

I am going to get a chance to play in the next couple of weeks on these again.
They are still so much fun.

@JB joining the #finnsquad!!! Don't crash!

Warning: Wide Turning Radius.

Not a sportscar;)

If the course is cart paths only due to wet conditions do these scooters have to stay on the cart path or are they treated like push carts and can go on the course?

If the course is cart paths only due to wet conditions do these scooters have to stay on the cart path or are they treated like push carts and can go on the course?
I literally just asked my course this.
If they bring some in, which is questionable, would they allow them on CPO. We have good drainage, so I imagine it would be okay, but they do weigh more than a MotoCaddy for instance.

Back