The thing I like about that one is that it holds the clubs upright which makes it easier to pull clubs in and out of the bag.
Yeah it does set up quite well - although I'll admit I thought a lot about the Bag Boy revolver bag while using it down in SC haha

I need a local course to get these so I can try them!!

I got to try one of these while on vacation. It is fun and nice that you can get up closer to the green than a cart. It felt a bit awkward at first as the balance is different than a motorcycle. Was a $10 upcharge over a regular cart plus signing the wavier if you get hurt or crash it.
I would stick with a cart for myself over this.

like for real???
No I just wanted to bump the thread with things I dream about hahahaha

--- and it's sort of circled back on a question @JB asked me. I saw a pic of this and was like "I can be that. I can do that"

No I just wanted to bump the thread with things I dream about hahahaha

--- and it's sort of circled back on a question @JB asked me. I saw a pic of this and was like "I can be that. I can do that"
That makes me sad…

Also, I'd probably buy the white one, if I had to pic...

And I'd get a couple big old THP !!!!!! stickers to get on there haha

i figured blue or bust

Just found out a course near me has these! Now a question. Can one smoke a cigar on these? Not many great days left here but will have to make an effort to get there!

Ugh. I want one still.

They look like a blast!

Just found out a course near me has these! Now a question. Can one smoke a cigar on these? Not many great days left here but will have to make an effort to get there!
I think so, but I will get hang of it first

My neighbor bought one of these and he loves it. He built a rack for it that has an integrated ramp and fits into his trailer hitch receiver, so he just rolls it up onto the rack and ties it down to transport to the course. He says it's a lot of fun to ride!

I finally found a course nearby that has the Finn Cycles, and have a tee time set to give them a go this coming Tuesday, which is also my Birthday. 🤙

I haven't played this course in about 30 years, but I've heard it is in great shape, and I remember liking it way back when, so should be a good day. The Finns are first come-first serve, but they said they don't always go out this time of year due to the cold mornings. I got an early tee time anyway, just to make sure we get them. I'll post pics and thoughts after the round, I'm pretty sure it's going to be a fun day.

I finally found a course nearby that has the Finn Cycles, and have a tee time set to give them a go this coming Tuesday, which is also my Birthday. 🤙

I haven't played this course in about 30 years, but I've heard it is in great shape, and I remember liking it way back when, so should be a good day. The Finns are first come-first serve, but they said they don't always go out this time of year due to the cold mornings. I got an early tee time anyway, just to make sure we get them. I'll post pics and thoughts after the round, I'm pretty sure it's going to be a fun day.
Awesome!! You’re going to have a blast.

A course up the coast that we play at once or twice a year has them. My foursome has reserved them last couple times. Worth it for the occasional $25 upcharge but wouldn't do it regularly for that cost. Same price? Ride it everytime.

Attachments

• IMG_20200722_112835.jpg
    IMG_20200722_112835.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 5
A course up the coast that we play at once or twice a year has them. My foursome has reserved them last couple times. Worth it for the occasional $25 upcharge but wouldn't do it regularly for that cost. Same price? Ride it everytime.
I was really surprised with the price at the course we're going to, just a $2 upgrade! I really might start playing there more often after this.

I was really surprised with the price at the course we're going to, just a $2 upgrade! I really might start playing there more often after this.
That's an amazing deal. I'd probably ride a lot more instead of walking at that course

Would love to find a course to give these a try

Back