What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 dozen 2011 Bridgestone B330's on ebay that came with a free Bridgestone cap. :smile:

Be sure to get your free shirt, the promotion does not specify any particular year's model or any particular place of purchase. Just send in 2 product codes and a copy of your reciept and you should be getting a new shirt too.
http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/promo/apparel.html

Slightly used Mizuno MP-T11 52* GW w/DG Spinner shaft on ebay. Supposedly, "like new." We'll see...

Just about bought the TaylorMade Burner Superfast (2010 model) last night - Dick's has it for just $150. They just didn't have it in a 10.5*, so I'm gonna have to find a store that has it in stock this weekend. On the plus side, I got a dozen Nike One Tour balls for just $20. #winning

With $150 to burn, the Corza Ghost almost left with me to leave the driver for another day...maybe another time.

Last edited:
Nike blk/wht belt, 2 dozen penta's

Picked up a pair of Asics Linkmaster shoes...They felt great walking around the store.
pDSP1-7585547dt.jpg

I heard theyre unreal shoes.

I am hoping so, I do alot of walking and need some comfy shoes. Ill keep ya updated on how they work out.

Was out testing the Razr X Tours yesterday, and the shop had Callaway Tour(i) for sale at $49NZD a dozen. So I bought 2 dozen.

I love Callaway balls, they seem to suit me for some reason:D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was out testing the Razr X Tours yesterday, and the shop had Callaway Tour(i) for sale at $49NZD a dozen. So I bought 2 dozen.

I love Callaway balls, they seem to suit me for some reason:D

Is this a good deal? Sorry, I don't know the conversion rate for NZD to USD, but it seems high. What do they usually sell for NZD?

Tour striker pro, compression disk, boomerang putting aide

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Is this a good deal? Sorry, I don't know the conversion rate for NZD to USD, but it seems high. What do they usually sell for NZD?

Yes it's a good deal. We get ripped off big time on golf gear. These normally sell for $89NZD. The exchange rate actually works in our favor right now, so I'm looking at some clubs from the bay. Think it's $1NZD to about $0.81USD right now.

An example, Callaway Razr X Tours are $1,700NZD. On the bay there are some for $580 USD. So in Kiwi it's a difference of just under $1,000NZD.

Like I said, we get ripped off :)

I've been on a bit of an equipment spree this past week, including...

- a custom set of :taylormade: TP MC's (see sig for details)
- Grafalloy Prolaunch Red shafts for my driver and 3W to stiffen things a bit and keep my trajectory down
- Aldila NV Hybrid shaft for my Rescue
- regripped driver, 3W and Rescue
- 3 dozen Penta TP Ltd. Edition (buy 2, get 1 free at GolfGalaxy!)
- pair of adidas Powerband shoes

I think I have a problem...or at least I will when my fiance finds out about all of this :)

- Grafalloy Prolaunch Red shafts for my driver and 3W to stiffen things a bit and keep my trajectory down

I think I have a problem...or at least I will when my fiance finds out about all of this :)

Epic man! You gotta love it! hah

A pair of Golf Shoes for my son

Nice haul! Great deal on the Pentas.

This...this is very nice.

That Penta deal is pretty amazing. I was lucky enough to be selected for TMaG's Penta testing, and when I finally get to put them in play, they'll probably end up replacing my Nike Ones.

Just picked up a THP Seemore putter cover for my Si1..
These things look awesome!!
I usually take the cover off for the round since I have a putter well, but I think I will leave this one on and see if I can drum up some attention..:cool:

I know that guy! :)

I'm on a roll. Exchanged the Backstryke DART for the Backstryke 2-ball. Just as easy to align, but with a simpler look.

Also added a Mashie. M3, stock shaft, stiff flex. I was very excited to hit it after all the reviews here, and that club delivered. I thought about going with the 83 on the shaft because i usually like a heavier feel. However, I already hit a lower ball, and I couldn't try the club with that shaft, so I played it safe and stuck with what I could try. Hope it works out!

We set up a lesson for each of us at Robin Nigro's Golf Academy in Martin City. Going on Friday morning.

Odysee Backstryke DART putter. Got it on sale at Global Golf. $25 cheaper than anywhere else. Happy early Fathers Day to me!

New driver - Callaway Diablo Edge Tour.

Not today, but Friday I bought a pair of adidas Greenstar Z shoes, in black.

Long story short, I was out of town attending a wedding, and forgot my dress shoes. I decided that I didn't need two pairs of black dress shoes, but DID need a pair of black golf shoes haha! The guys at Golf Galaxy took out the spikes for me and laughed, asking me if I was planning to attend a formal event...

(Awesome shoes btw... very comfy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back