Electronics Pondering

Just got a Yamaha YAS-209 soundbar/subwoofer combination for the Samsung 55" Class Q80A QLED 4K Smart TV we got in August. You'll love the subwoofer!

I asked if we could get a new TV. I was told to eff off. :LOL:

We have those in three of the rooms, love them, and LOVE our Sonos setup.

3 rooms! Baller!!!

Just got the Arc, so added the sub and waiting on one more “One” speaker for the surrounds. Sounds great so far.

3 rooms! Baller!!!

Just got the Arc, so added the sub and waiting on one more “One” speaker for the surrounds. Sounds great so far.
Had to beg for it to be bday and christmas rolled into one, was totally worth it :LOL:

Prob a hard sell after you already started the hard discussions on the GC3…. Lol…

Prob a hard sell after you already started the hard discussions on the GC3…. Lol…
Ha! Nah, I didn’t even try on that one. :oops:

Have mine setup with the LG oled.

if you convince the boss to allow a TV, def consider oled….so good.

image.jpg

The Doc is a legend.

Also, I haven't bought a new TV in every bit of 9 years.
She’s the boss. For sure.

Ours in the living room is cheap, and not good, and I want good and pretty :LOL:

She’s the boss. For sure.

Ours in the living room is cheap, and not good, and I want good and pretty :LOL:

Happen to try the Sonos HD radio? Curious if its any good.

Happen to try the Sonos HD radio? Curious if its any good.
I’ve actually not, we run all our other music apps through it so I never thought to try it

Any wifi internet gurus in here? Looking to upgrade our xfinity set up to a modem+router combo. Not sure if I want to go netgear or arris, and then which model at that. Costco has the cax30, which is super overkill for our 100 mb plan, but I figure I'll need to increase internet speed down the road.. its on sale for 200

Other 3.0 and lower mods are around 160-180 so I figure the extra 20-40 bucks may be worth it?

Get the fastest WiFi router you can afford. The modem doesn’t make a ton of difference but a good router can wow you.

Get the fastest WiFi router you can afford. The modem doesn’t make a ton of difference but a good router can wow you.
I'd be looking at the combo of the 2, and yeah while I don't have super high speed now I'll probably upgrade it in a year or two so at least I'll already have the equipment and won't have to buy something new again

This.

After using an Apple router for a number of years, I ended up with a Linksys and am very happy.

I pondered a new iPhone for about half a day.

Went and picked up the 13 Pro this afternoon. Pondered the Max for a while, but that thing is just too damn big hahahaha

Really excited to see what the pictures look like!

I pondered a new iPhone for about half a day.

Went and picked up the 13 Pro this afternoon. Pondered the Max for a while, but that thing is just too damn big hahahaha

Really excited to see what the pictures look like!

you know the next question...did we case it up?

you know the next question...did we case it up?
Exactly. I can't imagine not having a case on my stuff. I can be clumsy.

Exactly. I can't imagine not having a case on my stuff. I can be clumsy.

Dan used to rock those phones naked. It always freaked me out.

Didn’t know there was’ eff off controls ‘ on the ‘big screen behemoth tv‘ must be innovation. Lol

Back