Electronics Pondering

Exactly. I can't imagine not having a case on my stuff. I can be clumsy.
It’s why it’s so funny to see color choices, etc. it’s getting a case, what does it matter

any good advice on finding someone to replace and iPhone screen? That’s the task this week

Exactly. I can't imagine not having a case on my stuff. I can be clumsy.
I can't imagine it either. My phones come out of the box, get a screen protector installed, and go straight into a case before I even turn them on to set them up. I'm not easy on phones, so they need the protection and I like having the peace of mind. I do the AppleCare+ insurance, but it's also 2 1/2 hours each way to the nearest Apple Store, so I'd rather keep them in good working condition than sacrifice a whole day and a tank of gas to get them repaired.

Probably not coincidentally, my phones usually look almost showroom new when I trade them in after 2-3 years. The cases take the brunt of the punishment.

any good advice on finding someone to replace and iPhone screen? That’s the task this week
My wife is always good for at least 2 screen replacements on any phone she owns. I take hers to the Apple Store and have them do it. Genuine parts, and they'll take care of it if anything goes wrong with the repair. You can make the appointment online, then just show up, hand it over and go have lunch while they repair it.

I am actually really excited to use the camera on this bad boy.

Running great so far, subtle visual improvements over my last iPhone. I like the weight of it too.

I am actually really excited to use the camera on this bad boy.

Running great so far, subtle visual improvements over my last iPhone. I like the weight of it too.
Going to use it to post in the live round thread?

When I stop being a trash can out there, I'll consider it.
Just lower your standards like I have. I enjoy my trash can time.

I pondered a new iPhone for about half a day.

Went and picked up the 13 Pro this afternoon. Pondered the Max for a while, but that thing is just too damn big hahahaha

Really excited to see what the pictures look like!

literally did that this week as well. Been a LONG three months of work travel and needed a new phone. I was still using an iphone 7 before the upgrade lol

Holding out for the iPhone 14 for so long. Can’t resist the temptation to get a new phone now.

Anyone score good deals on prime? I was able to score that firetv 55" for $110 but the wife says we don't need it so I'll sell it to a buddy

Then just small odds and ends thing, I haven't checked for any good golf deals

Green Bubbles for Life!

Thinking Pixel 7 and Pixel watch are in store for me coming up!

Now to find the best deal!

Green Bubbles for Life!

Thinking Pixel 7 and Pixel watch are in store for me coming up!

Now to find the best deal!

Hope to upgrade to the 7 on the weekend.

pixel 7 en route :love:

finger on the trigger of the watch but cant pull it yet. :(
I never used a Google phone.. pros/cons over Samsung?

$500 net seems like a good deal, but I'm not paying anything on mine so it would kind of suck to actually pay for a phone

$500 net seems like a good deal, but I'm not paying anything on mine so it would kind of suck to actually pay for a phone
Main 2 draws imo:
best camera software in the game.
clean android experience without the layers and bloatware. (samsung is so bad about this)

loved my pixel 4 until it bricked, got angry and went back to samsung. have regretted it for almost 2 years now. :LOL:

Main 2 draws imo:
best camera software in the game.
clean android experience without the layers and bloatware. (samsung is so bad about this)

loved my pixel 4 until it bricked, got angry and went back to samsung. have regretted it for almost 2 years now. :LOL:

What he said ^^. If you have an Android phone, Pixel is the best one to get IMO.

So, THP, we want a TV for the patio, do I need to get a special TV?

If you don't mind bringing it inside, you definitely don't need to.

I bring mine out for College Football Saturday's then store it inside.

Edit: I skipped the "Outdoor" TV just due to the cost.

unless it's changed in the last 5 years when i was looking. It's a lot cheaper to replace a cheap tv every few years than buy an "outdoor" tv.

I skipped the "all weather" tv but I wanted it permanently mounted outside and sound routed through my external sonos speakers so I went with an enclosure. Fairly expensive but it's been outside for about 5 years not and no real issues to speak of. If you get full sun on the front you'll want to pop it open, the front folds out and up with props like a car hood to hold it, otherwise it can get hot enough to start discoloring the screen. It has fans built in but they aren't enough.

This is what I used, though I'm sure there are others out there.

https://www.thetvshield.com/

Hadnt crossed my mind to just get a cheap one and replace when need be. WAY cheaper than the prices I’m seeing on outdoor specific ones for sure, wow.

Back