Good game, the home ice is the diffrence here.

Yeah, it was a good game. Still think its going 7. As we saw last year, home ice in game 7 doesnt mean as much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barring a miracle comeback from Vancouver, it looks like there will be a game 7. One of the best things to watch in sports is Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals.

Barring a miracle comeback from Vancouver, it looks like there will be a game 7. One of the best things to watch in sports is Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals.

I was kind of hoping for a game seven, to give them a chance to win at home..

I am tired of watching celebrations in away arenas.

I stopped watching that game after the first 5 minutes, but the game 7 at home in Vancouver will be awesome.

Agreed it looks like game 7, but Van sure has come out strong this period

I think Luongo playing bad and Boston playing good in Boston is the weirdest aspect of this series, it's like two completely different players and teams depending on where they're playing. I'm hoping for OT in game 7!

I am still undecided on who I want to win.. Originally I was rooting for Vancouver, but they've really come down to earth with all of their stupid diving, dirty hits, and all around train wreck of an offensive effort over the last couple games.

I guess I'll just hope for a good game.

Disappointed Sharks fan here...I'm going for the Canucks so Lord Stanley's hardware stays in the western conference.

I think Luongo playing bad and Boston playing good in Boston is the weirdest aspect of this series, it's like two completely different players and teams depending on where they're playing. I'm hoping for OT in game 7!

When Vancouver gets their match-ups at home the games are really pretty close and even but when Boston gets their match-ups they really make Vancouver look bad. I'm not sure Luongo really plays much different in Boston he just doesn't have the defensive match-ups in his favor.

I am still undecided on who I want to win.. Originally I was rooting for Vancouver, but they've really come down to earth with all of their stupid diving, dirty hits, and all around train wreck of an offensive effort over the last couple games.

I guess I'll just hope for a good game.

I noticed Vancouver's fairly undisciplined and dirty play in the first series which really turned me off on them. I'd have probably been routing for them or at least happy either way for whichever team wins but they just really turned me off. I really only started routing for Boston since they knocked Montreal out (I promised I'd stick with them if they did) but have been pretty impressed with them in the playoffs (attitudes and focus). Plus, I'd really like to see Recchi get one more ring.

3 hours till the puck drops!! Go Canucks Go!!

I still can't decide who I want to win.. I think I'd probably go with the home team because I am so tired of seeing championships won on the road..

I still can't decide who I want to win.. I think I'd probably go with the home team because I am so tired of seeing championships won on the road..

Lets go Bruins. Lesser of two evils for me.

Tap tap taparoo

Go Canucks.

I'm looking for my 50th B'day present two days late. Game 6 didn't go according to plan :angry:.

Let's end 40 years of *^$*(%*)%* tonight!!

That's the other big sell for me. I think I need to see that streak of no Cups in Vancouver ended tonight. Just way too long for that city to not have a cup.

Positively pumped up for tonight's game!

I don't watch much Hockey, but it's game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals, gotta do it. I'm rooting for the home team.

Let's go Canucks!!!!!

I don't watch much Hockey, but it's game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals, gotta do it. I'm rooting for the home team.

Me too, we've got the hometown team in game 7 of the stanley cup finals, the city is ELECTRIC tonight!

I hate Pierre McGuire with a passion. He is a tool x 100000. Lets go Bruins!

Tap tap taparoo

Back