He always had one. He wouldnt even deke through us, he'd just blow by us and rip one home, or use us as a screen. He would NEVER hit the player screening thouhg, if he did, he'd always come up and apologize.
Stamkos has a freaking cannon.. That was beauty.

Game 7 should be great, a great battle last night, can't wait!!!

Come on Lightning!! I'd like to go to a few more Stanley Cup games.

Last Saturday I made the dumba** move of thinking it was a night game, so I made golf plans and didn't realize it was a day game until it was to late. My buddy that got to use my ticket loved it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it's Boston vs. Vancouver in the final..

Who ya got? I don't think Boston has a chance in hell against VAN.
Yeah, I'm feeling a potential sweep. Maybe TT will steal one.
I think Tampa would have had a better shot against the 'Nucks.

I do see the scoring being a little tighter against Boston, but I think Tampa would have given Luongo some fits..

I really hope Vancouver wins their first cup. I think it's insane that city doesn't have one yet, and god knows Canada needs a cup haha!

Go Bos Go from Calgary. The cheer for a Canadian team is ridiculous. Van is looking good but definitely be cheering hard for Boston.

Go Bos Go from Calgary. The cheer for a Canadian team is ridiculous. Van is looking good but definitely be cheering hard for Boston.

haha it wouldn't be insane if Calgary was in the finals, would it?

(In fairness, I probably wouldn't cheer for Montreal or Toronto if they were in the finals.. I'd support all the other Canadian teams)

Let's go Vancouver!!! I never like to see Boston teams win anything.

Downtown is already ludacris and has been since 1pm. My 20 min communte home is going to take like 45 today

Boston pizza in the city renamed them selves to Vancouver Pizza while the series is on heh

Downtown is already ludacris and has been since 1pm. My 20 min communte home is going to take like 45 today

Boston pizza in the city renamed them selves to Vancouver Pizza while the series is on heh

hahaha that's hysterical!

There is a ridiculous amount of diving going on. Is this soccer?

Thomas really sold that goaltender interference. No flow to the game. Some guys probable don't have a sweat on yet. To many penalties will benefit Vancouver.

Dont know where to put this, but John Leclair ate at my restaurant today. Neat.

Absolutely not a goal. That was clearly offside from what they've shown. What a joke.

One down and three to go. Go Canucks!!

Offsides or not Boston got totally outplayed all game long so in the end the right team won.

I only watched the last 10 minutes of the game but what a finish! Go CANUCKS!

What a freaking awesome game to watch, for someone who's played goal for quite a few years :)

Back