Srixon US Open Contest [Spoilers]

I have brighthouse which is owned by TW and we can't get it online here.

It's whoever your TV provider is. I have the same setup as you guys, Brighthouse for internet and DTV for TV and no espn3.com for me.

I am so disappointed in KJ Choi, I really thought he would be doing better then +6.

Same here. He's loser #1 on my team so far this week.

Same here. He's loser #1 on my team so far this week.

Funny thing is, on the Fantasy standings it's still showing him in the money.

I really cannot wait to see how McIlroy does. For some reason I am not expecting Phil to be a factor at all, but I just have this feeling McIlroy might make a run for it. Of course now that I have made my thoughts public we know the opposite will happen.

I really cannot wait to see how McIlroy does. For some reason I am not expecting Phil to be a factor at all, but I just have this feeling McIlroy might make a run for it. Of course now that I have made my thoughts public we know the opposite will happen.

Quit talking about guys on my fantasy team!

I am so disappointed in KJ Choi, I really thought he would be doing better then +6.

I expected he could at least keep things around par.

Anybody watching on the US Open app? I've had it on for quite a while. Not great video quality on 3G, but ok, and the audio is fine and I've had no skips or freezes in two hours. Following the Donald/Kaymer/Westwood group.

And the background music sounds like a Pirates of the Caribbean movie ripoff.

I feel like they have a bird song track running in the background...no way the birds are that loud there.

LOL. The GG kiss of death.

Watching golf and majors especially, just doesn't have same feel when the best player in the last 25 years isn't in the field.

What happened to KJ? Ouch

Watching golf and majors especially, just doesn't have same feel when the best player in the last 25 years isn't in the field.

Norman doesn't play much anymore. hehe

I did not know you were such a big Corey Pavin fan. :)

I thought Luke was a good player off the tee? WTH??

Love it whe GG writes someone off. It usually means they'll be in contention, haha

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Love it whe GG writes someone off. It usually means they'll be in contention, haha

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Hopefully she can throw out something about Watney and Stricker playing horribly too. My team will be golden if she does. Haha

Think she needs to mention Donald and Westy too, not playing like the top 2 players in the world at the moment

Westy dumps it in the aqua - ouch!

Kuch fighting back to E on the day. Thatta boy!

Poor toothy, he's all over the map.

Man i wish i could watch this live... Golf on the radio doesn't really work all that well but it's better than nothing.

What's going on with the world's top 3 players?

Man i wish i could watch this live... Golf on the radio doesn't really work all that well but it's better than nothing.

What's going on with the world's top 3 players?

All a few over par or worse. Not playing too well at the moment

Back