Rory Sabbatini's apparel?

crazydog

Reaction score
Handicap
What brand is the CB???? It is all over his apparel. I know most here could careless but it is just a question I have???

Cutter & Buck?

It is Christian Blair.

I'm thinking it's Crabby Boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

christian blair a new company?

Yes, I believe so. I think the trademark was requested this past January. They are also represented by 2 LPGA players.

THe funniest thing I found today was when googling this....Apparently someone really really really wanted to know what clothes Saboweenie is wearing.

THe funniest thing I found today was when googling this....Apparently someone really really really wanted to know what clothes Saboweenie is wearing.

JB said Saboweenie....:rofl:

Yes, I believe so. I think the trademark was requested this past January. They are also represented by 2 LPGA players.

So Rory is wearing women's clothes then?

At least I am original.... You bandwagon tiger and phil fans. Give me a break... I have not been on this site for months....... Still the same antics.

At least I am original.... You bandwagon tiger and phil fans. Give me a break... I have not been on this site for months....... Still the same antics.

Take a joke,

I now tap while I talk

Maybe next time you should take the answer with some joy and thanks.
You asked the same question on every single message board you could find and this one got you the answer thanks to those same "bandwagon fans" as you call them.
Next time some other place can assist.

Back