Tour Edge give a way

DawgDaddy

Old Coot
Reaction score
Handicap
L.O.F.T.
Just found this on the Tour Edge site, you can win a TEE CB3 FW or a XCG-3 Driver just by entering their monthly contest.

http://www.touredge.com/services/contest.asp

2010contestpgheader_v2.jpg

Awesome. I have never owned a Tour Edge club. This could be a lot of fun.

Good luck THPers!

Tappin' for world peace!

Nice find!

Moved to contests.
One really interesting observation.
Why are they giving away last years model of clubs?

Yeah I saw that JB and I really guess it is a way to make users happy with the year old club. I know I would be very happy with the FW.
Sorry about the wrong placement of the post.

thanks for the link, i also wondered that JB, kinda weird, maybe overstocked

Thanks - just signed up. I was on their site all day today and never even noticed this.

Moved to contests.
One really interesting observation.
Why are they giving away last years model of clubs?

That's what they had laying around?
Because nobody bought them?
Who cares they're free?

Just my three gut-shot answers. But you raise an interesting point.

My gut feeling is you guys are right, its extra stock they have lying around. But if you are going to do a contest on the web, would you not want to get word of mouth advertisement from the winner in return? I would think that you would want what you advertise as your latest and greatest in the winners hands. Just my thoughts though.

Available to us Canucks too! Thanks for the find!

My gut feeling is you guys are right, its extra stock they have lying around. But if you are going to do a contest on the web, would you not want to get word of mouth advertisement from the winner in return? I would think that you would want what you advertise as your latest and greatest in the winners hands. Just my thoughts though.

From what I have been able to tell, Tour Edge hasn't been really keen on advertising. They more say, "Here's our stuff. It's awesome. If you want it, buy it." They don't seem to be very proactive on the advertising front.

I have never hit one of their clubs. So it would be cool to win one.

Thanks for posting this...I'm in!!!

From what I have been able to tell, Tour Edge hasn't been really keen on advertising. They more say, "Here's our stuff. It's awesome. If you want it, buy it." They don't seem to be very proactive on the advertising front.

I know they chose not pay any endorsements to players to use thier clubs a few years back, I assume they still stand by that choice. I would think they would pay a couple of the long hitters to play them just to get their name out there in front of the general golfing community.

I know they chose not pay any endorsements to players to use thier clubs a few years back, I assume they still stand by that choice. I would think they would pay a couple of the long hitters to play them just to get their name out there in front of the general golfing community.

I agree. Everything that I have heard about the Tour Edge Exotics line specifically, is that it is fantastic stuff. But their name just isn't out there enough.

Thanks for the info. Entered.

That is even more reason to have the latest goods in consumers hands.

I agree with JB, not sure I understand their thinking with this contest. Either way though I'll throw my name in the hat. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. Thanks for the link!

Thanks for the link.

That is even more reason to have the latest goods in consumers hands.

I'm disagreeing with anything you're saying. It just seems like most of the things they don't make sense. I have heard nothing but good things about their equipment. I don't know how they are to deal with, as far as THP is concerned. I figure that they would be very will to talk with you guys. But that would make too much sense.

Nice find man! Hopefully a THPer will win!

Thanks DD, I'm in!

thanks dawg, i'm in.

Back