First Look: Titleist TSR Drivers

Do I 3 or 4? :unsure::unsure:

I have a credit at Global Golf so when the TSRs hit I may pick up a TSR 2. I got fit for the TSi2 and never pulled the trigger on it. The Tensei Blue was a pretty good fit.

Less than two weeks until I have one of these in my hands and I can tell you guys about exactly how awesome it is for me.

It actually kinda works out for me because I never got an email with my full specs, so I can't tell you exactly what I fit into anyways...but I'll remember when JB hands it to me in 12 days :ROFLMAO:

Everyone's numbers should be posted tomorrow, yes? Official release date of Sept 8th :unsure:

Do I 3 or 4? :unsure::unsure:
The 4 is nice. I have to admit that. It's just not quite for my needs. Are you seeing flights you could work with on course with it?

The 4 is nice. I have to admit that. It's just not quite for my needs. Are you seeing flights you could work with on course with it?

At times.. haha.

Everyone's numbers should be posted tomorrow, yes? Official release date of Sept 8th :unsure:
I think you might be right. I was thinking 9th, but I try hard to forget about it until it's here. Pretty sure there wasn't 2 9s in the date though. That would be hard to forget. Lol

At times.. haha.
Haha. Yeah I still get some scary ones with it despite it being improved. It's just a real borderline fit for me and that's hard to trust on course.

I have MUCH to say on that head.

For now, all I can YELL is that it shouldn’t be compared to the TSi4.

agreed.

Just hit the TSR3 at Dormie and think it is 10 yards further than my TSi3. Beast!

I'm out here having a blast and watching the countdown clock. I missed things about this companies line.

i got tired of y’all having all the fun. getting fit for one of these tomorrow. if it beats my tsi2 i’ll be shocked. broke and shocked.

i got tired of y’all having all the fun. getting fit for one of these tomorrow. if it beats my tsi2 i’ll be shocked. broke and shocked.
Screenshot_20220907-185134_TheGrint.jpg

Nothing wrong with broke.. :p

(that was like 5 minutes ago)

Seriously best drive I've hit in recent memory. Really hard to place, and flight and shape were just *perfect*.

i’m assuming the brown stuff is a paved parking lot? that’s the only explanation for a 353y drive.
20220907_185152.jpg

Sorry. Lush Bermuda ftw. :D

Less than two weeks until I have one of these in my hands and I can tell you guys about exactly how awesome it is for me.

It actually kinda works out for me because I never got an email with my full specs, so I can't tell you exactly what I fit into anyways...but I'll remember when JB hands it to me in 12 days :ROFLMAO:

The number of times exactly was used in this post to provide complete vagueness befuddled me. (y)

Yeah BUT the key .....DID YOU MAKE THE PUTT?????? 🤔
For eagle?

No.. 😢

Greens there don't give you anything. Half the people around here refuse to play them. Lol

Back