First Look: Titleist TSR Drivers

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
In the fall of 2020, Titleist released their TSi lineup of drivers to the players on the PGA Tour. Collaboration over the next two years has brought us to today where the company is introducing both drivers and fairway metals at TPC River Highlands.

Over the next three days, Tour Reps will be working with players in the field fitting them into the new Titleist TSR lineup of metal woods. All leading to Thursday’s Opening round where we are sure to see a few in bags immediately.

With a vast tour staff, Titleist is the most played driver on the PGA Tour and has been for 3 years now. Their last/current release, the Titleist TSi has 25 victories under its belt in the 20 months or so since it hit the Tour Van...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. Here we (may) go Titleist experience! I was hoping to see the face, I was a bit sad when I read they are not showing it yet.

I look forward to these ones.

Very nice! Titleist always make some of the best looking drivers imo. Looking forward to learning more.

These are really sharp looking. Nice that they brought out the 4 that are loved by many. Oh I can’t wait to get these in my hands

Oh yeah here we go! Based on what we can see an nice clean look with various weight options allowing for a change in COG. I have been gaming the TSi3 off an on since early November with it being a love / hate relationship that always keeps me coming back.

Excited to see what these are all about. The FW's are of particular interest to me.

I look forward to hearing more about these. Not currently on the market, but I do follow Titleist closely. THP reviews are very accurate, so it'll be fun to read about them.

These look pretty sharp. The TSi3 was a very close runner up in my driver fitting last year. If they have improved on that lineup there will be some happy golfers out there.

Sounds like there is a TSR2+ as well....?

Very clean looking drivers, which I appreciate.

Sounds like there is a TSR2+ as well....?
While there might be, it is not showing on the USGA conforming list or in our documents currently.

Very good looking driver from the bottom. I assume the crown will be similar to the "Titleist" look, but very interested in seeing the look of the face.

While there might be, it is not showing on the USGA conforming list or in our documents currently.

I was hoping they’d come out with something like a 2.5 which is the shaping of the 2 but weight system of the 3. I was jokingly referring to it as a 2.5. Hoping maybe they’ve done something like that.

With them not showing the face could there be different options I guess depending on what the guys on tour prefer?

Will patiently wait for more info. Bringing the 4 out of the gate is awesome! If it exceeds the TSi4 and I upgrade, won't make the same mistake of letting someone else hit that bad boy🤪

With them not showing the face could there be different options I guess depending on what the guys on tour prefer?
Sure its possible. In the past they have not shown that part either.

Its a way to get out in front of the constant barrage of black and white USGA photos that appear on some websites (including this one) in my opinion.

Those sure are Purty!

Very clean. I would like to find a new driver before the year is up to put in to play next year. Yet another option. Looking forward to hearing more

It will be fun to see the tech story as it becomes available. The TSi lineup was as good as any out there.

If I wasn’t excited enough for the Titleist Experience before….😍

The TSi3 was very close in moving the Ping out of my bag. Can't wait to try this one.

Awesome to see the Titleist Experience guys in here and drooling over the new weapons.

Very interested to see the face & crown. Titleist forgiveness, in my opinion, tends to get overlooked sometimes. Their drivers aren't flashy but they are incredibly consistent.

Back