First Look: Titleist TSR Drivers

We need to up your degree of difficulty. 🧐

Next time I want to see a power fade carry the burn, and a SW over the tree to a tucked pin. :D
It was more difficult than super smashed really. Just perfect placement in every way. That's what made it so satisfying.

And the sound.

Always the sound. :p

When is embargo anyways? I'm itching for a breakdown over here boys

That special someone who bought me a driver for my birthday has got wise to what is happening in my bag. The waters just got very dark around here. 😟

That special someone who bought me a driver for my birthday has got wise to what is happening in my bag. The waters just got very dark around here. 😟

Is she really surprised though? There are 1000 people from the internet here that have never met you that all could have predicted this.

Is she really surprised though? There are 1000 people from the internet here that have never met you that all could have predicted this.
Haha No. That's the problem. She started asking about the new one, and started asking pointed questions like 'what about your driver? '

*plays innocent*

That's still your driver, right?

Oh yeah *extreme innocence*

Because you change clubs a lot.

Not that one.

*exit left*..

Got to hit the 3 today and the hype is real! And fwys are no joke either. Can’t believe the changes they made.

no photos yet correct?

Haha No. That's the problem. She started asking about the new one, and started asking pointed questions like 'what about your driver? '

*plays innocent*

That's still your driver, right?

Oh yeah *extreme innocence*

Because you change clubs a lot.

Not that one.

*exit left*..

When is embargo anyways? I'm itching for a breakdown over here boys

All the details are up on the Titleist site as of this morning.

one thing I always find right away with Titleist clubs, is that the grips are super thin... Almost undersized.

one thing I always find right away with Titleist clubs, is that the grips are super thin... Almost undersized.
Really? Interesting. What is their stock grip?

Back