HarlettoScara 2022 US Tour

We will probably head north up to Waco and cut across through Corsicana to Tyler.
go crazy and take the long route across I10 and take him to New Orleans for a meal and some beignets!

I am riding with my fellow foreigner.

And explaining to him for 4ish hours how bad of a decision he made.
Jeez, Daaaaad 🙄

Might be the first time I’ve ever seen Cracker Barrel referred to as ‘fun’.

They have big checkers and tee games, what more could you ask for?

Just demolished a Skykine Coney…. Not bad, not bad at all. I have certainly eaten a lot worse, now what’s next!

OK, so onto Elk’s Ankle
We decided this was brunch
0945CE4A-9807-4A72-A518-641AED2595D1.jpeg

image.jpg

Next stop includes my first ever root beer. Has already been an eventful morning!

View attachment 9125181

Next stop includes my first ever root beer. Has already been an eventful morning!

Oh wow, this is going to be an experience, I can't wait to hear what you think. I feel like if you haven't grown up with it, it might be a bit of an acquired taste. You going straight root beer or root beer float?

Oh wow, this is going to be an experience, I can't wait to hear what you think. I feel like if you haven't grown up with it, it might be a bit of an acquired taste. You going straight root beer or root beer float?
OH! @HarlettoScara go float if you get that option

Float, float, ......., best option

I’m super early. 🤣
42EE5A8E-EF21-48FE-AD93-1087F77EA9D9.jpeg

Afraid to say that it was just a straight, I didn’t know a float was an option. Have just been told we can make that happen!

It’s a very different taste, almost medicinal 😂

Wait so you had a coney then went to CFA?

Afraid to say that it was just a straight, I didn’t know a float was an option. Have just been told we can make that happen!

I think that is a fair assessment. I love it because I grew up drinking it, but I can see how it wouldn't be for everyone. The float might change your mind a bit though, ice cream makes everything better, right? ;)

Good! You can carry the American team with those fancy new irons 🔥
Wearing @JB favorite shirt so I’ll be easy to find.
29D68DBE-3236-4E8D-B51A-5A786B7AC96C.jpeg Gonna walk over and see about getting some range balls.

I think that is a fair assessment. I love it because I grew up drinking it, but I can see how it wouldn't be for everyone. The float might change your mind a bit though, ice cream makes everything better, right? ;)

Yes, ice cream does make everything better.

How was chick fil a??

Hey, I’ll give everything a whirl, and the consensus of opinion is that a scoop of ice cream will make all the difference. Sign me up!

I'm trying to think of the Wednesday morning itinerary for next week. Trying to decide if we should grab Whataburger for breakfast or hold off about 40 minutes and grab something at Buc-ee's along with some road trip snacks. I was also thinking about lunch in Shreveport which is about the halfway mark. Maybe a little cajun food at The Blind Tiger. Thoughts @baylrballa?

I got excited at Cajun food 🔥

Back