Favorite shot shape

• Fade

Votes: 15 11.4%
  • Straight when possible

Votes: 74 56.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 43 32.6%

• Total voters
I love taking the ball a bit right of the target and drawing it right back on it's mark.

Straight is always good. A draw is something I am always working on, my natural shot being a fade.

I prefer to hit it straight, but don't have a problem drawing the ball.

I draw the ball as a rule. I am always striving to improve my plane and work more of a straight ball into my game.

I'll take straight consistently all day long!

I hit a straight iron ball and I prefer it, but when it comes to drive I would prefer a draw.

A fade is my natural shot and It's served me well over the years.

I love lining up the driver and just smashing one right down the center of the fairway.

I attempt to hit them all straight....but usually get a Fade

I prefer straight - at least then it's predictable. I tend to slice off the tee with my 3- or 5-wood (don't use a driver) and would like them to straighten out a bit.

What kind of shots do you like to hit?

What kind of shots do you like to hit?

Hey everyone, I've been really curious to what kind of shots everyone hits. Do you slice/draw/hook/fade/push/pull.

I usually hit a low small draw that has always just came naturally to me

I like to hit them straight, thats all I ask for lol

I like to hit good shots!

Everything else makes me sad....:sad:

I don't care what the shape is. As long as it is predictable and repeatable I am perfectly happy with it!

I am a victim of the dreaded straight shot :clapp: I've worked hard at getting my swing to a point that I hit it where I am aiming (as opposed to the Slice that I used to create!).
I am starting to experiment on the range with shaping my shots with limited success - need to get a lesson or two from my friendly neighborhood teaching pro so i can work at it with confidence before taking on the links.

I like the ones that track to the fairway or the green! :alien:

Seriously though, I strive for a slight draw but am perfectly happy to hit 'em straight!

I like to hit any shot that is consistent.

long straight drives that are right where i aim. nothing makes me happier in the game of golf (so far)

Back