China Cat>Rider

Dazed & Cornfused
Reaction score
I'm probably alone on this one but anyone else into electronic music? House, techno, trance, drum and bass, minimal, chill, dub step...whatever you want to call it...

I'll tune in some to pick up my spirits occasionally or keep me awake on a long drive. I don't have any preference on groups because I don't tune in regularly enough.

I enjoy techno and trance music.

i use to be really into it, but i've faded out through the years. i was a huge northern exposure fan.

perhaps you might like this CCR!

www.tasteoftrance.com

a good friend of mine is the dj known as "doughnut". it's just a bunch of podcasts, maybe you can find something you like. btw, most of the dj's are australian.

I enjoy the house more than trance. I was big into the club scene a few years back but don't get to enjoy it as much. I think I also started to want to go out less when minimal started becoming too popular. I don't mind it but I find minimal less uplifting as some of the house I always enjoy.

I got it cranked at the Monkey Disco courtesy of Slacker radio. Get Some!

i use to be really into it, but i've faded out through the years. i was a huge northern exposure fan.

perhaps you might like this CCR!

www.tasteoftrance.com

a good friend of mine is the dj known as "doughnut". it's just a bunch of podcasts, maybe you can find something you like. btw, most of the dj's are australian.

northern exposure...love me some digweed. I dj and produce some stuff just as a hobby. http://soundcloud.com/projectsunfire

I'm more a Joe Ely kind of guy.

Kevin

Daft Punk all the way!

Daft Punk all the way!

Yes.

I'm going through an electronic music phase at the moment. No idea what genres I like, but I'm liking -

Four Tet
The Field
Deadmau5
Daft Punk
Justice
Boys Noize
F**k buttons

amongst others!

Not sure if he fits in this category or not, but I've been digging this guys stuff over the past few weeks.

BYwfRjS9rn4

Sure.

Aphex Twin
Daft Punk
Gang Gang Dance (if that counts).

I'm more of a classic rock kinda guy

Old school Depeche Mode, Erasure, and Yaz got me through high school

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I listen to select Owl City, David Guetta, and Deadmau5

Use to be,Dont know why I stopped Listening

Listening to Louie Devito right now and had Tiesto on in the car. This genre is about all I listen to anymore.
I have 3 buddies that are in Vegas right now and they went to the Electric Daisy Carnival on Friday night. They said it was absolutely incredible.

I'm a bit of a dub step guy. There are few songs that catch my ear but here is my favourite.

[youtube]YpAePSP-ni4[/youtube]

Favourite Benassi Song:

[youtube]SEnLwsjPmRM[/youtube]

Ah Dent, you'll be enjoying Skrillex too then? If you would like some nice British dubstep, check out Burial. Very good indeed.

His stuff with Four Tet - my ears like this muchly.

Oh, electronic music is the shizzle. British dub step, D'nB, house, italian/dutch hardstyle and last but not least, german hardcore!

Flix! Too early in the day (week) for me yet! haha.

You Euros and your skinny jeans, Marlboro reds, and electronic music. I found myself speaking with an accent just checking out those videos.

You Euros and your skinny jeans, Marlboro reds, and electronic music. I found myself speaking with an accent just checking out those videos.

Give us a break, it'll be a good 5 years before we get the 'new' albums by Boston and Journey. :D

I'm gonna smuggle over a bottle of Irn Bru and a techno CD for you when I get over!

I like electronic music, just something a bit more chill than what you guys are into. I'm a big fan of DJ Shadow and Reggie Watts.

Back