The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far I think Fildini is in the lead with: THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR!!!!
haha :D

HAHA. I laughed out loud when I saw it

So far I think Fildini is in the lead with: THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR!!!!
haha :D

No offense but I'm giving it to F2G. How could one top Alyssa Milano? She is a goddess!

No offense but I'm giving it to F2G. How could one top Alyssa Milano? She is a goddess!

Check out the supermodels born on my B-day (June 22) Jessica White, Linda Vojtova, Lara Bingle, Feiticeira
:comp::desire:

Hater. HA HA.

I had lefty and Tupac as well

Check out the supermodels born on my B-day (June 22) Jessica White, Linda Vojtova, Lara Bingle, Feiticeira
:comp::desire:

Classic hotness overrides new hotness everyday and twice on Sundays.

Hater. HA HA.

I had lefty and Tupac as well

I don't want to sleep with any of those three. Well maybe the Ultimate Warrior because he's got those juiced up man pecs but it's still not Samantha from Who's the Boss.

Classic hotness overrides new hotness everyday and twice on Sundays.

I don't want to sleep with any of those three. Well maybe the Ultimate Warrior because he's got those juiced up man pecs but it's still not Samantha from Who's the Boss.

Ah yes Samantha from Who's the boss. I had a crush on her back then, it wasn't creepy because I was a kid at the time too.
:D

Although, how are we judging this? Because Fildini still has the best Foursome. Tupac, Lefty and the Ultimate Warrior? How awesome would that story be? Plus you get to prove Tupac's still alive. haha

Ah yes Samantha from Who's the boss. I had a crush on her back then, it wasn't creepy because I was a kid at the time too.
:D

Although, how are we judging this? Because Fildini still has the best Foursome. Tupac, Lefty and the Ultimate Warrior? How awesome would that story be? Plus you get to prove Tupac's still alive. haha

I think the only thing that will trump that is if you had the same birthday as Heidi Klum, Ricky Bobby, Jesus, and the guy that plays the Most Interesting Man in the World. Not.gonna.happen.

Ok, Now I'll throw this news article out there too:

William Shakespeare

Almost 400 years after his death, a literary legend may get drug tested.
A South African anthropologist has requested to open the grave of William Shakespeare to see if he can demystify the cause of the English dramatist's death—as well as determine whether or not marijuana was his muse, Live Science reports.

Turns out, there are signs that the man regarded as one of the greatest writers in the English language puffed on pot. That's right: Long before the drug-laced works of Hunter S. Thompson and William S. Burroughs, Shakespeare inhaled before putting pen to paper. Or rather, feather quill to paper.

Ok, Now I'll throw this news article out there too:

William Shakespeare

Almost 400 years after his death, a literary legend may get drug tested.
A South African anthropologist has requested to open the grave of William Shakespeare to see if he can demystify the cause of the English dramatist's death—as well as determine whether or not marijuana was his muse, Live Science reports.

Turns out, there are signs that the man regarded as one of the greatest writers in the English language puffed on pot. That's right: Long before the drug-laced works of Hunter S. Thompson and William S. Burroughs, Shakespeare inhaled before putting pen to paper. Or rather, feather quill to paper.

Say it isn't so! Next thing you know they are going to say the group Pink Floyd wrote their music while on drugs!

Just realized that today is Wednesday. Which means tomorrow is trash day. Which means it's time to go out and pick up the land mines. Fun, fun.

Just realized that today is Wednesday. Which means tomorrow is trash day. Which means it's time to go out and pick up the land mines. Fun, fun.

Bummer. I have a couple pans that need scrubbed and need to get the coffee made for tomorrow. 5 minutes of work that I'll dread for at least an hour.

jeez my grass needs someone to mow it... hmmm

i think sometime this weekend... hopefully its not too muggy cuz i cant sweat or else lol

I have to mow the lawn soon too. I actually can enjoy the actual mowing of the lawn, its the hour of moving all my sons stuff off the lawn that takes forever and I dislike.

I have to mow the lawn soon too. I actually can enjoy the actual mowing of the lawn, its the hour of moving all my sons stuff off the lawn that takes forever and I dislike.

I always try to make the boy pick up his toys before we go in, but he usually just tries to jump in the flower bushes or something. Lazy kids.

I hate picking up sticks. I never do it and then get reminded that breaking the lawnmower would cause a disturbance in the harmony of our household. Geez. Sticks can't break a lawnmower, can they?

I always try to make the boy pick up his toys before we go in, but he usually just tries to jump in the flower bushes or something. Lazy kids.

I hate picking up sticks. I never do it and then get reminded that breaking the lawnmower would cause a disturbance in the harmony of our household. Geez. Sticks can't break a lawnmower, can they?

Sticks can't. Twigs are usually OK. But BRANCHES can!

HAve at it! I mowed mine yesterday when it was 80 degrees.

Cry me a river, Smalls. 80 degrees? I think my grass goes dormant at that temperature. :D

Cry me a river, Smalls. 80 degrees? I think my grass goes dormant at that temperature. :D

Ha! I mowed yesterday because it was only 80 yesterday! It was in the 90s today and will be the rest of the weekend I think. HI of 105-110.

its gonna be a really nice day to mow the lawn today... thats why im gonna go play some golf woot

This is the best cover of a song I have ever heard:

Destorm's part is his own I believe, but it is still awesome.....

Played a round yesterday. One of the guys in our group cancelled late. I got to say:
I really like riding the cart by myself. And here's why:
(1)You don't have to share the little basket in the back. Considering every stain or blemish on my headcovers is usually due to my cart partner throwing an "almost" empty beer can/soda/gatorade into that basket. Also i have had this conversation before with a dude I didn't know very well. "Hey that's my leather putter headcover, last I checked your putter headcover was all the air in the world"
(2) You don't have to share the little cooler on the side. That thing can hold exactly 2 large gatorades or 7 cans of beer/soda and that's it. Current avg temp here in Vegas: 105*
(3) I used to be a caddie and I have this weird thing about watching everybody's shots. So I know exactly where your ball entered the thick rough. So why are you driving another 30 yards further?!?
(4) I hate people who "Creep" up on a guy while he's about to swing.
(5) I use the parking brake!! I'm about to putt when you'r cart starts rolling and going "eeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
(6) Oh, you didn't feel like turning your phone off? Well atleast you're keeping it in that little shelf in the cart so the ringer can use the whole cart like a TUNING FORK TO AMPLYFY THE RINGER VOLUME!

yea, this started as Banter away Thread material but Now I realize it belongs in the Rant away thread. Haha

Debate room please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back