The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laughing: I watched every Video they are friken Awesome...Last one almost made me pee my pants....Great Job Guys!!!!!!!

Captain TC from Team Hackers is talking about new threads for The Morgan Cup.

I don't know what was funnier, the video itself, or the fact that you were actually wearing that stuff at a golf course!!!

Hung out with you at the sept outing!!! Dude you're hilarious.

I have absolutely no issue with being poked fun of or targeted in the build up of the event...I just know I haven't provided much fodder yet to be used. I don't even require a bro hug afterward.

I know I have a personality less interesting than Al Gore's :act-up:

I love these videos. Way to represent Team Paradise.

Oh man, I can't wait to get home to see these videos.

I just got off the phone with Callaway and requested some different threads. Biggsy, you need to use spoiler tags in the future.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

On the road today for work so I haven't been on much.

The videos today have been hilarious. From TC being "jake" to Biggsy wearing space denim and crocs.

The other thing I did today was since I had a little time I stopped at golfsmith down in Long Island. I devcided to hit some Callaway drivers, and wouldn't you know it I'm already 2nd guessing my choice haha I was able to hit them on a vector x LM and I got some really good numbers from both tour model clubs. The carry distance was about 10+ yards on avg. The only thing I'd be worried about with going with one of those is losing the ball to the right constantly.

The videos today have been hilarious. From TC being "jake" to Biggsy wearing space denim and crocs.

The other thing I did today was since I had a little time I stopped at golfsmith down in Long Island. I devcided to hit some Callaway drivers, and wouldn't you know it I'm already 2nd guessing my choice haha I was able to hit them on a vector x LM and I got some really good numbers from both tour model clubs. The carry distance was about 10+ yards on avg. The only thing I'd be worried about with going with one of those is losing the ball to the right constantly.

If you have a consistent miss then just play it bro. We have all second guessed our choices. I know I did. But thanks to TC and Biggsy, they ensured that I was making the best available choice.

Tappin the keg!

This would not be a good thought on the first tee, therefor you made a good decision

This would not be a good thought on the first tee, therefor you made a good decision

it wouldn't be good on tee's 2-18 either. Though my diablo driver was .5 degree open and that worked out alright.

I'm guessing open face at address, like a tour model.

We've all second guessed. There are so many choices and the testing process can be daunting and challenging. Can't wait to see what you picked!

I'm guessing open face at address, like a tour model.

We've all second guessed. There are so many choices and the testing process can be daunting and challenging. Can't wait to see what you picked!

you are right, there is so much equipment it's hard not to 2nd guess. I can't wait to see what everyone got

I just got off the phone with Callaway and requested some different threads. Biggsy, you need to use spoiler tags in the future.
Was really hoping the crocs and space age denim would make an appearance. At least everyone can see them in TC's new instructional video series.

Im so interested from the fitting standpoint.
I had the chance to watch many of these golfers hit on the launch monitor and range and see the shafts that gave them the best numbers and ball flight.
Now I see what they are going with and curiosity comes into play quite a bit.

Nice video Biggsy, that space aged denim looks mighty HOT! I hope he has some Anti-Monkey Butt powder left.

I had the chance to watch many of these golfers hit on the launch monitor and range and see the shafts that gave them the best numbers and ball flight.
Were choices available to them in the fitting but not when ordering? I know some people liked the Attas but I am not sure if it was available through their companies.

I know mine is a educated guess. The shaft I found at the outing was not a choice for me and there wasn't a place in my area that offered fittings with the shafts on the Callaway website. I talked to a handful of people to try to find something similar. We'll see if it works, I hope it does. When it comes to driver head though I did go with what we discussed at the outing.

I think that I may be one of the ones your speaking of, The only place that I may be confusing you is going with the Project x 6.0 and its because I know how I hit it as I have played with one, I honestly did not know of a better shaft to go with. As far as me picking the Octane over the Razr Hawk. I just made the decision to go with the Hawk. I know I left you baffled. I told my bro it would. But, I really had no clue on what shaft.

Were choices available to them in the fitting but not when ordering? I know some people liked the Attas but I am not sure if it was available through their companies.

Yes, there were choice differences. Im speaking more about launch and flex. It will be interesting.

I think that I may be one of the ones your speaking of, The only place that I may be confusing you is going with the Project x 6.0 and its because I know how I hit it as I have played with one, I honestly did not know of a better shaft to go with. As far as me picking the Octane over the Razr Hawk. I just made the decision to go with the Hawk. I know I left you baffled. I told my bro it would. But, I really had no clue on what shaft.

I was surprised you went 6.0. Its a pretty stout shaft.

Yes, there were choice differences. Im speaking more about launch and flex. It will be interesting.

you think I am better with a 5.5?

I considered that shaft as I've used it before. I loaded it in my supertri the other night and it just didn't feel good at all to me. I think I've been spoiled by the Miyazaki. I did consider going 5.5 and then having it tipped, but I have no clue on that stuff

you think I am better with a 5.5?

I dont know. Just making general observations, not about anybody in particular. I do think many think of 6.0 as stiff and 5.5 as regular and that is not the case.

Gotcha. Looking forward to seeing what all of the Callaway Staffers went with and their thoughts behind it.

I dont know. Just making general observations, not about anybody in particular. I do think many think of 6.0 as stiff and 5.5 as regular and that is not the case.

5.5 is a light stiff?!? That was always my assumption anyway

5.5 is a light stiff?!? That was always my assumption anyway

Yeah, I dont see it that way personally. I think that is one of the issues with shafts in general.
With no standard, nobody knows, but I was shocked at how few went with R flex shafts.
But its not my place, I assumed everybody was fit for their driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back