Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you're probably closest to either their building so you get stuff on their way back or you're closest to the highway so you get stuff on their way back.

Ahhh....I am very close to 3 major highways (all intersect within 3 miles of me) so that would make sense. Waiting game sucks!!

I go to lunch with OEM today and we deviate from our usual lunch spot and decide to check out his famed Panera Bread location....dramtic let down. Not quite an Epic Fail but a let down compared to the potential talent pool. Damn you Panera Bread! btw- check out the chipotle chicken panini

I go to lunch with OEM today and we deviate from our usual lunch spot and decide to check out his famed Panera Bread location....dramtic let down. Not quite an Epic Fail but a let down compared to the potential talent pool. Damn you Panera Bread! btw- check out the chipotle chicken panini

LOL. The truth is out. Kmac just likes Panera!

Apparently a ton of morons not only can't read, but somehow they think certain things do not apply to them. A road here in the park has been closed for sometime for maintenance. It's well marked with these type signs

Road_closed_sign.jpg

Still I get "can we drive down there?"

Haha. I drive past one of those signs every day. Apparently, the construction guys think I'm going to walk my son 200 yards from the car to his daycare. Incorrect. I will just drive though your construction zone!

Apparently a ton of morons not only can't read, but somehow they think certain things do not apply to them. A road here in the park has been closed for sometime for maintenance. It's well marked with these type signs

Road_closed_sign.jpg

Still I get "can we drive down there?"

this stiff neck wont go away and its making me either hit fat shots or really thin ones lol

Why do people quote a post and include about 8 or 10 pictures, and then just say something like "Great pics, thanks". If you are going to repost a ton of pictures, at least have a reason. It's real easy to delete them from the quote if you want to include what the poster said in his post besides the pictures.

Golfsmith only has 1 person that is authorized to shorten golf clubs and he is on vacation until Tuesday and has a bunch of work ahead of mine when he gets back. Great way to run a business...

Tap tap taparoo

who has cox cable? did anyone else have the golf channel move to a diff location?
it was on 223 now its on 65 and it says i have to subscribe to view... uhhh i am subscribed grrrrr
time to call these foos up

When old people use slang terms it makes me laugh. Today a woman...about 60 or so at my work said, "I have beef with this old lady down the street from me." I had to decifer if she was having an argument with her neighbor, or if they just shared a nice T-bone." Your 60!!!!! talk like it. Use terms like gee-willikers and whipper snappers, don't confuse me.

Why do club companies have to put stickers on the face of their clubs?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm out of beer.

The mosquitoes are plentiful and hungry.

I've spent mucho time on the shooting range the past two weeks preparing for a match next week, find out today that I won't be able to go.

I'm out of beer.

--
tapatalk

who has cox cable? did anyone else have the golf channel move to a diff location?
it was on 223 now its on 65 and it says i have to subscribe to view... uhhh i am subscribed grrrrr
time to call these foos up

stupid cox cable and stupid golf channel!
they moved golf channel from channel 223 to channel 65
when it was on 223 it only cost $3
now its on 65 they want a whopping $39
the $3 package has tennis/baseball/nba/nfl/soccer/college sports and other junk i dont watch... thanks!

Lame, russ. I could rant for hours about everything right now. I'm crabby. Beer me, please.

Lame, russ. I could rant for hours about everything right now. I'm crabby. Beer me, please.

man i had to hit happy hour today cuz it was strange hahaha

played with 5 diff ppl... 3 buddies on the 1st 9 then 2 ladies on the 2nd 9

hit happy hour

then went to dicks

ran into the strangest guy at dicks golf dept
i at first looked at shoes and i saw him by the irons but paid him no mind
then my girl asked which irons i ordered from work so i showed her the 2.0's but i picked up the graphites by accident
"oh these are graphite... i ordered these irons but with steel shafts"
weird dude out of nowhere "i break graphite! i hit 302... thats why i have steel shafts... in my driver"
i wanted sooooo bad to just clown weird guy but not with my gf there so i just said "wow dude... thats beast lol"
then i moved away asap

man i had to hit happy hour today cuz it was strange hahaha

played with 5 diff ppl... 3 buddies on the 1st 9 then 2 ladies on the 2nd 9

hit happy hour

then went to dicks

ran into the strangest guy at dicks golf dept
i at first looked at shoes and i saw him by the irons but paid him no mind
then my girl asked which irons i ordered from work so i showed her the 2.0's but i picked up the graphites by accident
"oh these are graphite... i ordered these irons but with steel shafts"
weird dude out of nowhere "i break graphite! i hit 302... thats why i have steel shafts... in my driver"
i wanted sooooo bad to just clown weird guy but not with my gf there so i just said "wow dude... thats beast lol"
then i moved away asap

He just wanted a friend russ. Girls go shopping and the bathroom together. I go to Golf Galaxy and creep everyone out. Whats the difference? hahahaha

People who lie blatantly just P**s me off. Theres a fellow junior member at the club that has been playing at the club for 2 years (Meaning this is his second year playing golf EVER) and he is telling a friend of mine that he's been shooting under par and today was -5 through 15. The club champion is not that good, heck, that would be a feat for the pros (not knocking them, but -5 is good here). He and I almost got into it today (not physically obviously, verbally on them there cellular phones), and is really driving me up a wall.

People who lie blatantly just P**s me off. Theres a fellow junior member at the club that has been playing at the club for 2 years (Meaning this is his second year playing golf EVER) and he is telling a friend of mine that he's been shooting under par and today was -5 through 15. The club champion is not that good, heck, that would be a feat for the pros (not knocking them, but -5 is good here). He and I almost got into it today (not physically obviously, verbally on them there cellular phones), and is really driving me up a wall.

Don't let it bother you. He'll get his when he has to back it up. But he'll probably say he's going through a swing change.

Don't let it bother you. He'll get his when he has to back it up. But he'll probably say he's going through a swing change.

I kind of want to play him just to kick his pasty little butt. But at the same time I don't want to be in the same zip code as him....

Wait for the Junior Championship at your club.... I remember when I was 16 the Junior Championship at our club was an eye opener for many.

Wait for the Junior Championship at your club.... I remember when I was 16 the Junior Championship at our club was an eye opener for many.

30 days.....

i hate people who call an EMERGENCY ambulance for non emergency stuff.. a headache. really?? wtf

i hate people who call an EMERGENCY ambulance for non emergency stuff.. a headache. really?? wtf

Depends on the headache. If it's the worst headache EVER, it might be a brain aneurism.

no its people trying to score some pain meds, i see it all the time, i have many repeat offenders.

no its people trying to score some pain meds, i see it all the time, i have many repeat offenders.

Then they should just get hold of Brett Favre's doctor then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back