She's walking....

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
He guys just wanted to share with you a little of my world. My little princess, who just turned one, is now walking. As the father of two (3 and 1) these days are milestones in my life and that of my family.
I've been hanging with my little one all day and just soaking up all that she is. I'm a lucky man to have been blessed with sure a wonderful family. Just wanted to share a little bit about my life.

It truly is a blessing. I'm hanging outside watching my twin 8 year old's swimming. Enjoy the holiday weekend ..

Now that she's walking, you will be getting plenty of exercise chasing her down! Good luck!

You sound happy and that you are extremely thankful for the important things in your life....continue to enjoy each and every stage as it comes along and cherish the journey!

You sound happy and that you are extremely thankful for the important things in your life....continue to enjoy each and every stage as it comes along and cherish the journey!

Well said. Don't need to add much to that! Congrats Tadashi!

Congrats, its a big moment.

Enjoy the holidays with the family!

That is so cool, I remember how great it feels as the children reach those milestones, heck, I remember even better how it feels as the grandchildren reach those milestones.

It's amazing how you never forget those milestones. My boy is two and I have one on the way and can't wait for these days once again. Have a wonderful weekend with the family and enjoy every second, daily.

He guys just wanted to share with you a little of my world. My little princess, who just turned one, is now walking. As the father of two (3 and 1) these days are milestones in my life and that of my family.
I've been hanging with my little one all day and just soaking up all that she is. I'm a lucky man to have been blessed with sure a wonderful family. Just wanted to share a little bit about my life.

That's awesome Tadashi...my boys are the same ages (3 and 1) so I know exactly what you mean.

That's awesome Tadashi...my boys are the same ages (3 and 1) so I know exactly what you mean.

How is it having a 3 and 1 year old? Mine are going to be the same age difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations, treasure these moments.

How is it having a 3 and 1 year old? Mine are going to be the same age difference.

Thanks my man, the two year gap in age is perfect. The little one follows her big brother everywhere. Have a great weekend!

I agree with Tadashi...it is great now and they play together already and the little one thinks the big one is the best thing ever. The older one didn't really understand why Mommy was so distracted by the new baby, but now everything is great.

Congratulations! My kids are similar in age (4 and 16mos) but the girl is older. Can't wait until they get a little bigger and I can take them to the driving range. :). Have a nice 4th of July Holiday.

Great news! Have fun chasing her :)

Tap tap taparoo

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words. These are special times!!

Congrats, running comes next!

congrats...but that now means you really have to watch her. Since she can get into things higher off the ground now :D

Tad, I used to be so happy when my boys learned to walk. Now I want them to crawl again. Haha. Have fun chasing your little one up stairs (if you have any). I love that two year age gap as well. My 2 boys are almost 2 years apart to the day (4 & 2). Enjoy these times, Tad!

That's awesome! I miss those days. My kids now range in age from 12 to 20 and the next pitter-patter I'll get to hear will be grandkids, so enjoy these moments!

By the way, just so you know what you're in for, some sage advice I heard somewhere which is entirely too true -- You spend the first 3 years of your kids' lives teaching them how to walk and how to talk, then the next 12 years telling them to sit down and be quiet! :tongue:

Back