The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debate room please :)

Gone.. Just a little edgy, because I can't get out to hit the VR Pro Combos and I'm dying to get them out there, but I'm done.

T-Pain is the greatest Hip-Hop artist that has or will ever live. That is all.

i got my brand new clubs in and i cant even use them till tues :sad:

Greatest in that category usually winds up 6 foot under. I would gladly accept middle of the pack.

--
tapatalk

There's not a lot of any competition in the "greatest" category, hehehehe. That is all!

That's sarcasm right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God I hope so! As a fan of hip hop if he's not joking, I am very very sad. However a thread on your favorite MC's could be a very interesting topic.

God I hope so! As a fan of hip hop if he's not joking, I am very very sad. However a thread on your favorite MC's could be a very interesting topic.

MC Hammer dawg.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

MC Hammer dawg.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Didn't he disapear about the same time as Jimmy Hoffa? hehe

I think we would both be very disappointed by the MCs most post. Haha

Didn't he disapear about the same time as Jimmy Hoffa? hehe

Funny thing is that he was the one negotiating Michael Crabtree's contract with the 49ers. Haha

Funny thing is that he was the one negotiating Michael Crabtree's contract with the 49ers. Haha

Thats what happened, lol

Being thrown out from the house by the missus parents. But this time I don't mind since they will repaint a room for us lol.

Stop, golfing time! *MC Hammer dance*

Tappin' for world peace!

Dont you mean T-Hain?

Ok, maybe he is not hip hop, but he is the best (only one?) in his genre, whatever that may be.... lol

Anyone else think this is (in order of singing) Spank, johnday, and One-T??
[video=youtube;2b5tbAJK-z4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b5tbAJK-z4&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

finally got to hit my new clubs today but it was only a 1/2 bucket and i was in the back of the practice facility

When you're driving down the road and your car is bouncing like a trampoline, it might be time to go get some new shocks!

Anyone else think this is (in order of singing) Spank, johnday, and One-T??

Dude, I look much better and tanner. But he's got better chops... if he's not lip syncing. :D

Dude, I look much better and tanner. But he's got better chops... if he's not lip syncing. :D

Tanner?...Your tanner than that guy?

Tanner?...Your tanner than that guy?

Than the first dude? I hope the hell so. He's one pale asian. I'm one shade lighter than Snooki. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back