What is one thing about this product that really stands out for you guys?
Haven't had the chance to physically see one, but from the pics I'd say I love the colors and the setup at address.

Feel. The combination of the Pwr-Bridge and the face change make this feel much more receptive when hitting the ball. Three people besides me have tried my AeroJet and my LTDx in the same session, and each said they liked the feel of the AeroJet more, and I agree.

Feel. The combination of the Pwr-Bridge and the face change make this feel much more receptive when hitting the ball. Three people besides me have tried my AeroJet and my LTDx in the same session, and each said they liked the feel of the AeroJet more, and I agree.
You have the LS I assume?

Consistency with the LS. The LTDx LS was fast, but it was a little harder to hit imo. Tougher to control. You had to be pretty on your game with it. I mean when I first got to hit the Aerojet LS I backed off for the data because I don't get along with that shaft (we're not friends), and didn't dial it in for me in any way, and despite trying to work it up and down some put 6 straight shots into

20230131_093058.jpg

that circle. I don't think that would have happened with the LTDx LS for me. The speed consistency across the face is pretty unreal too. It's a 1.47+ efficiency machine. And both dispersion and speed consistency show up in monitor averages against other heads.

Consistency with the LS. The LTDx LS was fast, but it was a little harder to hit imo. Tougher to control. You had to be pretty on your game with it. I mean when I first got to hit the Aerojet LS I backed off for the data because I don't get along with that shaft (we're not friends), and didn't dial it in for me in any way, and despite trying to work it up and down some put 6 straight shots into

View attachment 9154337

that circle. I don't think that would have happened with the LTDx LS for me. The speed consistency across the face is pretty unreal too. It's a 1.47+ efficiency machine. And both dispersion and speed consistency show up in monitor averages against other heads.
How do you rate the spin of this head for your swing compared to some of the other new releases that are touted as lower spin? What misses tend to see the most drastic change in spin for how you deliver the club to the ball?

Love the way it sounds

What would you best describe the sound similar to? If there is a club that has a similar sound.

What would you best describe the sound similar to? If there is a club that has a similar sound.
I've been hitting a mini driver for a few years and haven't hit enough full size drivers to give an accurate answer. Sorry

THP HQ boxes are the best boxes.

4EAA1379-546E-4F44-BAAF-2544368671BA.jpeg1A5A797B-83D0-4DDB-85B7-BA3F6438F6D5.jpeg

Oh baby, Driver battle is coming. Can't wait!
Should have a thaw the next day or two, and that should give me the time to get a shaft tipped and ready to go!

Interesting. I thought it felt/sounded almost identical to LTDx. Now I was hitting cold range balls so take that for what its worth.

I've only got a handful of swings on the Aerojet standard and didn't have my best swing that day. Even on a couple of pretty bad swings and impact out toward the toe, I had some usable drives. So, I'd say forgiveness. When I was closer to the center of the face, the strike felt so good. She ain't bad to look at either.

Its hard to get motivated to do anything when its this cold out but man all this chatter makes me really want to hit these again.

For me it was the feel on off-center hits and astonishing consistency. LTDx was very good in these, but Aerojet is a lot better.

Hits with worse shots were very good. I needed to put a really atrocious swing into it to get a bad result.

And when swinging at least half decently, it was in a small enough area to attack any narrow fairway with it.

And the high lofts have plenty pf distance in them too!

Its hard to get motivated to do anything when its this cold out but man all this chatter makes me really want to hit these again.

I'm glad that I'm hitting it on Thursday as we're going to have an arctic blast Friday and Saturday.

Consistency with ball flight for me… I haven’t had one balloon up and slice on me but also I haven’t seen the dreaded low spinner hook either. This thing has been impressive so far.

For me it was the shape and feel. I didn't have a launch monitor when I tried it but it did feel like the ball jumped off the face. The wind was down and off the left so any miss hit and you could see it right away and I thought the LS really held its line and wasn't spinny at all. I even hit a few shots aiming way left, and into the wind, and the ball did not balloon at all.

IMG_2752.jpg

Ain't that the truth. I plan to run up to EW in Memphis Saturday to hit the new stuff again.

You have the LS I assume?
I do not, I have the standard in both. Only difference is my LTDx is a 9* and the AJ is a 10.5*.

Yeah, it was minus 4* at my house this morning.

That’s what it said but I am not 100% sure it’s accurate.

Your smash factor is really low. If the swing speed is really 129 mph you should be getting more out of it. It is a little shocking that it is 35 mph faster than my recent fitting.

Your smash factor is really low. If the swing speed is really 129 mph you should be getting more out of it. It is a little shocking that it is 35 mph faster than my recent fitting.

Turd R10 strikes again (n)

Just booked a demo day for 2/10. Looking forward to hitting these more

Back