The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so freakin tired of shooting 39. Every single 9 hole I post in the WDYST thread has been 39.

I am so freakin tired of shooting 39. Every single 9 hole I post in the WDYST thread has been 39.

And I`m so sick and tired of hearing you b*tch about 39`s :alien: And calling yourself a short hitter is just silly.

My back hurts.

And I`m so sick and tired of hearing you b*tch about 39`s :alien: And calling yourself a short hitter is just silly.

haha what is dent's "short" hitting?

39 is a great score too.. Most would kill for that.

I'm mildly intoxicated and wide awake, who's up for some banter?

Actually change the mildly to severely.

--
tapatalk

Lol breeze if we played a round you'd see why. I don't mean to post that as a bragging sort of thing but I just feel I can do so much better. But what I will do for you is go out play 9 holes and measure each drive and give you an update.

I got roped into coming up to my buddies property in Ocala and this has officially convinced me I'm a city guy. At least there are some really nice courses out here I'm going to play tomorrow. There are kids about 6 or 7 just cruising around on ATVs with no helmets or shoes and whatnot. All I can think about is the legal and insurance liabilities. Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got roped into coming up to my buddies property in Ocala and this has officially convinced me I'm a city guy. At least there are some really nice courses out here I'm going to play tomorrow. There are kids about 6 or 7 just cruising around on ATVs with no helmets or shoes and whatnot. All I can think about is the legal and insurance liabilities. Hahaha

Have fun with all the horses over there F2G. Tell them that running water and electricity has its perks. Hehe.

Have fun with all the horses over there F2G. Tell them that running water and electricity has its perks. Hehe.

Haha! I like staying out in the country for a few days for the fresh air and stuff but I need the big city for 360 days of the year

Tap tap taparoo

Playing the longest par 5 in the state of Florida tomorrow with no driver. 662 yards uphill supposedly. I'm thinking 3 wood, 3 wood, 5 iron??? I hate the country too!!!!! I never really thought of where I lived as a very urban area, but I was wayyyyy wrong These boonies make Indian Rocks Beach look like Malibu. Hahaha. I'm currently in a camper deal sweating balls and they're telling me the air is on. Arrrgggghhhh!!! Can't wait to get to a golf course this morning and feel more comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dinners on wifes home from work in 30 minutes and im going golf in a hour. going to attack every pin today.

Lmao at jd

dinners on wifes home from work in 30
minutes and im going golf in a hour. going to attack every pin today.

Nice bro, attack them all. Leave no pins

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Haha! I like staying out in the country for a few days for the fresh air and stuff but I need the big city for 360 days of the year

Playing the longest par 5 in the state of Florida tomorrow with no driver. 662 yards uphill supposedly. I'm thinking 3 wood, 3 wood, 5 iron??? I hate the country too!!!!! I never really thought of where I lived as a very urban area, but I was wayyyyy wrong These boonies make Indian Rocks Beach look like Malibu. Hahaha. I'm currently in a camper deal sweating balls and they're telling me the air is on. Arrrgggghhhh!!! Can't wait to get to a golf course this morning and feel more comfortable.

I went camping once... big mistake. I need pollution, I need overcrowding, I need warm asphalt, and most importantly... I need my MTV.

I went camping once... big mistake. I need pollution, I need overcrowding, I need warm asphalt, and most importantly... I need my MTV.

I love all those things except the MTV.

I love all those things except the MTV.

Well, I used to like them when they used to play this thing called MUSIC. Now it's Jersey Shore and Real World/Road Rules #467 "The Dungeon" 24/7.

Well, I used to like them when they used to play this thing called MUSIC. Now it's Jersey Shore and Real World/Road Rules #467 "The Dungeon" 24/7.

Try "much music" they actually play music.

Try "much music" they actually play music.

TV Music is pretty much done for me. I go ITunes and YouTube route now. I reserve my TV watching on catching up with shows and golf on the DVR. During the day it's either off or on one of the 10 kids channels they have. You have a toddler... you know this.

TV Music is pretty much done for me. I go ITunes and YouTube route now. I reserve my TV watching on catching up with shows and golf on the DVR. During the day it's either off or on one of the 10 kids channels they have. You have a toddler... you know this.

Man I know this. I haven't watched a Music Channel for probably 10 years, but I'm getting my Curious George and Umi Zoomi on right now. That silly monkey is up to no good again. My TV watching is mostly for sports, and the shows that I've PVR'ed.

Man I know this. I haven't watched a Music Channel for probably 10 years, but I'm getting my Curious George and Umi Zoomi on right now. That silly monkey is up to no good again. My TV watching is mostly for sports, and the shows that I've PVR'ed.

Umi Zoomi! My wife gave me :poop: the other day because the DVR didn't record the new Shark Car episode. Like they don't replay it 2,000 times.

Do you understand what Bot says when he tries to show something on his belly screen? I can't decipher it... to me says, "Bot, Bot, Bottleneck!" I know that's not right.

I actually started PVR'ing the new Voltron Force on NickToons. I'm trying to relive my youth.

Umi Zoomi! My wife gave me :poop: the other day because the DVR didn't record the new Shark Car episode. Like they don't replay it 2,000 times.

Do you understand what Bot says when he tries to show something on his belly screen? I can't decipher it... to me says, "Bot, Bot, Bottleneck!" I know that's not right.

I actually started PVR'ing the new Voltron Force on NickToons. I'm trying to relive my youth.

This made me ROFL! I have no idea what Bot is saying, and the whole show for that matter is like Crack for kids. Kingsley saw a commercial for Umi Zoomi one time about 2 months ago, and now its all he wants to watch. My wife gets mad at me too when I forget to pvr the right shows, but it happens. I tried to get Kingsley into Transformers and GI Joe but he's not ready yet.

This made me ROFL! I have no idea what Bot is saying, and the whole show for that matter is like Crack for kids. Kingsley saw a commercial for Umi Zoomi one time about 2 months ago, and now its all he wants to watch. My wife gets mad at me too when I forget to pvr the right shows, but it happens. I tried to get Kingsley into Transformers and GI Joe but he's not ready yet.

Dude I was on here last night and the tv was running and I didn't realize that the show playing was Yo Gabba Gabba. Elijah Wood was a special guest but he still had his Frodo beard on. I said to myself, it's great to have a special guest on these shows but could you at least tell them that before they come on the show to make sure they don't look like a child molesting pervert please.

Transformers and GI Joe don't come for at least another 5 years dude. Right now it's all about the cutesy stuff. Alex, my 4 yr old, is just starting to get into superheroes. But they still have to be the cutesy Marvel heroes still.

Dude I was on here last night and the tv was running and I didn't realize that the show playing was Yo Gabba Gabba. Elijah Wood was a special guest but he still had his Frodo beard on. I said to myself, it's great to have a special guest on these shows but could you at least tell them that before they come on the show to make sure they don't look like a child molesting pervert please.

Transformers and GI Joe don't come for at least another 5 years dude. Right now it's all about the cutesy stuff. Alex, my 4 yr old, is just starting to get into superheroes. But they still have to be the cutesy Marvel heroes still.

You`re right I`m just jumping the gun to the good stuff I guess. Yo Gabba Gabba is a weird show man, I try not to have it on and thankfully King is not too into it. Can Elijah Wood not look creepy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back