The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Airzona I amnot sure counts that, sometimes the move their clocks when the rest of the country does, sometimes they don't what is with that? I am telling you it is all very strange and explains alot about Yoccos now that I think about it!

Yoccos are you posting under WR's account?

I agree, when CL mounted my leg wearing his Tie dye shirt, I knew we would be BFF's.

Everyone likes a little humping. It calms the chi

Damn following this thread is depressing for us TH supporters. It's a sea of green in here lately. Hackers, you guys need to get on the recruiting. TC you can promise some free cars. OEM can promise any club imaginable. CB can promise some Chewy love

Shouldn't you guys be out practicing or something?

I've got a round at 1 pm PST time, thats last wednesday morning MST I think.

In an air conditioned combine. The carts don't have ac, you are going to melt.
Ok I'm really confused now. You have confused me with DD about 7 times now and I can't tell if this is a joke or you really think we're the same person. Please elaborate.

Not impressed. As to your last two sentences I'm a former Marine who played and won a big tournament, under the watchful eyes of a large gallery while having a heart attack. I can handle it. And for the record I HATE PC. Meh...

I'm confused. You won a large tournament while having a heart attack? Like literally?

Amazing how this stuff blows up during 1 golf round.

I'll be back after I get back from TPC, gotta go watch someone shoot 30 under par.

Damn following this thread is depressing for us TH supporters. It's a sea of green in here lately. Hackers, you guys need to get on the recruiting. TC you can promise some free cars. OEM can promise any club imaginable. CB can promise some Chewy love

yes it has been, maybe they can throw out some rep for new TH supporters lol, might get a few new ones to come on board

I've seen Ddec lurking for about a half hour now, post ddec post!

He's tweeting about the posts in here

Interesting how the things change in a short time here. TH, get your a$$es out there and start getting some supporters! Make some friends, send some PM's, be funny. Its not hard. Even ddec sort of did it for god's sake.

Posted via Tapatalk

Interesting how the things change in a short time here. TH, get your a$$es out there and start getting some supporters! Make some friends, send some PM's, be funny. Its not hard. Even ddec sort of did it for god's sake.

Posted via Tapatalk

I'm practicing hard and getting my game in shape. Just in case anyone of TH has to drop out. I'm busy recruiting too. Need to step up my video production though. I'm ready TC in case of emergency

I'm practicing hard and getting my game in shape. Just in case anyone of TH has to drop out. I'm busy recruiting too. Need to step up my video production though. I'm ready TC in case of emergency

We'd love it CL, Team Paradise would constantly be saying "who just hit that great shot? Haven't seen him yet but he's all over the pin!"

A quick video about my Callaway irons that I also posted in the Callaway Staff Irons thread but wanted to drop in here as well so people can check it out.

THANK YOU CALLAWAY and THP!

Listen here, you paradise weenies. You may have a bunch of sorry, no-name supporters, but don't let it confuse you. You're going to get stomped at Reunion and all those supporters are going to feel right at home in Loserville with you. Lucky for Team Hackers, I'm not on their team to play. Instead I'm here to do what I'm best at. Motivation and degradation.

Ok I'm really confused now. You have confused me with DD about 7 times now and I can't tell if this is a joke or you really think we're the same person. Please elaborate.

I'm confused. You won a large tournament while having a heart attack? Like literally?

Amazing how this stuff blows up during 1 golf round.

I'll be back after I get back from TPC, gotta go watch someone shoot 30 under par.
Yes, literally. This happened a couple of Sundays ago. I didn't know it at the time. I just thought it was really bad acid reflux. I was in serious pain. I finished the tournament...anyway had a waited much longer...you get the picture. Here's the thread: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?21939-Big-Tournament-This-Weekend...
Post #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back