johnday

Your everyday 4J
Reaction score
Handicap
TOO high
Do any of you guys know of good quality sunglasses that run cheap? Like under $40 or so.

Wow, those are like high dollar to me! hahaha

Well, other than my prescription sunglasses anyway! When I get regular sunglasses, they are usually the kind you get in gas stations for 10 bucks or so!

Wow, those are like high dollar to me! hahaha

Well, other than my prescription sunglasses anyway! When I get regular sunglasses, they are usually the kind you get in gas stations for 10 bucks or so!

Thats what I have now... They are ok but just not durable enough. Screws randomly come out. That is pretty much also high dollar for me. I just thought it would cost more for higher quality shades.

http://www.blublocker.com/

These guys used to set up around town twice a year. They have better styles now than they used to. I have not owned their shades for many years but their quality used to be pretty good. The glare reduction is fantastic.

I also just found the AgriSupply carries polarized glasses. I buy them for work (I'm a handyman). So, at $14 per pair, I don't care if they get scratched up. I'm much more protective of my Maui Jim's.

Check out our home page reviews. There is a brand called Live Eyewear that we have covered and their cost is in that range. Great sunglasses.

Do any of you guys know of good quality sunglasses that run cheap? Like under $40 or so.

Yeah, with the moodswings of the weather here in Indiana even on a rainy, chilly day at the course you still need your sunglasses for 5 minutes later when its 95 and the sun is blazing. You could try www.miamiwholesalesunglasses.com. I was on the green with a buddy a couple weeks ago and he recommended them to me.
Enjoy the rain this week. It isn't supposed to stop for a week.

I go to Dicks and buy 3-4 pairs at a time in the $15-25 range. They have some decent stuff.

Maybe check out Rock Bottom Sunglasses? I've never bought from them, but they're the same company as Rock Bottom Golf, and I've never had a problem with those folks.

Check out http://www.hotbutteredusa.com/sunglasses.php and then DM me. I wear these and love them on the course and off the course..

QUOTE=johnday;392501]Do any of you guys know of good quality sunglasses that run cheap? Like under $40 or so.[/QUOTE]

I always get mine from Zenni. Before buying prescription sunglasses, I did a bunch of review checking and decided to give it a try. I bought two pairs, $11.9 and $20.9 respectively, could not believe the service and quality of the sunglasses they provided. Just great and the Rx was right on!

i think you can get some sundogs for cheap now, i really like those sunglasses

I just buy $20 pairs of glasses at Target. Just last weekend I bought a pair of Ray-Ban knockoffs for $17.

Maybe check out Rock Bottom Sunglasses? I've never bought from them, but they're the same company as Rock Bottom Golf, and I've never had a problem with those folks.

I have bought from Rock Bottom and they are awesome. Plus if you check their ebay store sometimes you can get the pair you want for cheaper then the have on the website. I have bought four pairs from them.

I recently got a pair of Tifosi's off Amazon for $46. I would find glasses you like and then do a search. You should be able to get them at a price you want.

I would also check out Rockbottomgolf or rockbottomsunglasses. They have a nice selection of glasses for just about every budget. They have some Sundog ones that you get get for under 20 I believe. They also have some nice Callaway frames that you can get for around 50.

Back