The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what the following forum members have in common?

John Biggs
Kevin Dunn
Ryan Belbin
Jason Kunze
Jarret Calloway
Amol Yajnik
Dean DeCrescenzo
Marc Gradillas

They make up the:

Spoiler
216538_127272627347261_127267500681107_200504_4199342_n.jpg

hahahahaha thats awesome! So glad we have you on The Team.

Jake, I love how confident you are about winning. Have you ever won in the state of Florida? I'm sure your track record means notha now though. You get to piggy back on another Calloway, that has to feel nice.

Team Awesome is going to bring the pain with humor, good looks, and premiere ball striking.

My brother says you can count to sausage, hehehe (only One-T will get that joke)
Of course I'm confident about winning, I'd be a damn fool to be anything but confident that we'll win. That's not discounting you bums at all, but if you're not confident that you can win it then why play, right? My track record sucks down there so far, but it's not like I have really taken on cream puffs either, I'd say that my opponents have been rather strong and I came out on the short end. I can't do anything to change that, now all I can do is try harder to be ready to win next time I'm given the opportunity.

Your brother is going to be an outstanding partner for me down there, not only do we get along great, we play good golf together and we'll have a lot of fun. Not to mention the rest of my team, they're all going to be great to have on my side as I look to improve on my track record down there.

Stewart Cink put this picture up on Twitter, it's the player badge for the Open Championship. How cool would it be if we could create a player badge for the Morgan Cup? I love cool little stuff like this:

x2_71fd339

Don't wear yourself out there Cookie.

No worries here buddy - plenty left in the tank! Which is more than I can say about the trash talk coming from TP today. :D

Funny thing is...Cookie was my nickname growing up so good one; I like it!

Mr. Cook is right. With the exception of yoccos, TP has been pretty quiet lately. You guys had some sig tags made up, spread them around like verbal STD's then just quit. This thread has been so much more fun since forum folks have been playing along. I've enjoyed it a ton. I like cookies.

I even laid off the UNC stuff haha. Go Tar Heels!

I'm getting ready for a round at a local putt putt today. My journey to break 105 is on once again!

That Callaway iron thread has me pumped dude.

Mr. Cook is right. With the exception of yoccos, TP has been pretty quiet lately. You guys had some sig tags made up, spread them around like verbal STD's then just quit. This thread has been so much more fun since forum folks have been playing along. I've enjoyed it a ton. I like cookies.

C'mon TP. Isn't it time for your once daily boring post about a decent round at a really tough golf course? I'm a little wired here and need something to calm me down.

I don't have a picture response to that.

C'mon TP. Isn't it time for your once daily boring post about a decent round at a really tough golf course? I'm a little wired here and need something to calm me down.

[activate Sean voice]

You, Hawk, are a tiresome young man. Ever heard the expression "like a broken record" because that's you. Same old song and dance. I bet you eat sandwich's without condiments. Talk to the palm. NOT

[deactivate Sean voice]

[activate Sean voice]

You, Hawk, are a tiresome young man. Ever heard the expression "like a broken record" because that's you. Same old song and dance. I bet you eat sandwich's without condiments. Talk to the palm. NOT

[deactivate Sean voice]

Nicely done. Lacking a bit of creepiness, but quite accurate! I better quit yapping. I'd hate for anybody to think I actually cared about the outcome of this event.

Feel terrible that they will leave with nothing expect broken hearts and piss poor morals.

Our morals are fine. We're upstanding citizens, one and all. It's the Team Hackers louts that are an embarrassment to golfers every where. Bunch of jorts wearing, wife beater donning, no haircut, sleaze bags that consort with men and women of low character. Often while wearing stained and tattered undergarments.

We're also riding a crest of very high morale. Like Green Bay Packers Super Bowl winning morale. Like khaki wearing birdie the last two holes one after an amazing bunker shot for the win morale.

Our attitudes and lifestyles are so appealing, our fan base has grown faster than the hair on TC's face. And that is really fast.

Kevin

[Activate MCook77]

Spoiler
Tiger_woods_watch.jpg

[DeActivate MCook77]

Nicely done. Lacking a bit of creepiness, but quite accurate! I better quit yapping. I'd hate for anybody to think I actually cared about the outcome of this event.

Thank you. You are a terrible THP ambassador. What do you think you're doing, coming in here and wrecking shop? I think you and mcook have Parasites rattled something fierce. I may keep a picture of you on me during competition. Lay it on the green when Jake has to putt.

Hahaha. Those two TP posts made me LOL.

For the record, I quit consorting with low women about three years ago!

Our morals are fine. We're upstanding citizens, one and all. It's the Team Hackers louts that are an embarrassment to golfers every where. Bunch of jorts wearing, wife beater donning, no haircut, sleaze bags that consort with men and women of low character. Often while wearing stained and tattered undergarments.

We're also riding a crest of very high morale. Like Green Bay Packers Super Bowl winning morale. Like khaki wearing birdie the last two holes one after an amazing bunker shot for the win morale.

Our attitudes and lifestyles are so appealing, our fan base has grown faster than the hair on TC's face. And that is really fast.

Kevin

It really is fast. Like yoccos in a Taco Bell, biggsy and Jake on a Saturday night, belbin when it comes to 3 putts, ddec when choosing a team to root for, hairy dolphin when staring at Christian Laettner pictures, my brother, well, not much about him is quick, and you to get in line at the local CHinese buffet.

Taco Bell is for UNC grads.

Los Favoritos Taco Shop is what I call home.

It really is fast. Like yoccos in a Taco Bell, biggsy and Jake on a Saturday night, belbin when it comes to 3 putts, ddec when choosing a team to root for, hairy dolphin when staring at Christian Laettner pictures, my brother, well, not much about him is quick, and you to get in line at the local CHinese buffet.

That's a good one. I notice you and JRod are proficient at taking pictures of golf courses and videos of one or two swings (multiple takes for each I wager). We never hear much about how the round went. Not even after 5:00 when JRod brings his embarrassing version of what he calls, "smack talk".

Must be an Iowa thing. Breathing in all that corn silk slows a man's wits, and limits his skills.

Kevin

Team Paradise is full of Tiger lovers. They post his picture to push there weenie agenda and their numero uno fan even has a tiger in his avatar.

My God, dude. Chinese buffets are nothing but carbs. All those noodles, rice, and breading. I'm a meat and salad man.

:disapointed:

:angry:

How does one join Team Boss?

Sorry Tuna. Can't we just have slaying sheep in common? I like soccer though buddy. I just prefer the men's version. Nothing against women's soccer, just not my cup of tea.

We stopped after the tramp stamp, we are just friends now.

That's a good one. I notice you and JRod are proficient at taking pictures of golf courses and videos of one or two swings (multiple takes for each I wager). We never hear much about how the round went. Not even after 5:00 when JRod brings his embarrassing version of what he calls, "smack talk".

Must be an Iowa thing. Breathing in all that corn silk slows a man's wits, and limits his skills.

Kevin

Goes to show what you know, Tiger lover. I'm from Illinois. The land of corruption and really good pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back