Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
swing-thought-L.jpg

Swing Thought™ Reinvents “Focus” on Golf’s Simplicity, Enjoyment

More Than a Training Aid, New Wristbands Change Golfers’ Attitudes​

Houston, TX — For golfers who have grown weary of technological gobbledygook, soaring equipment costs and a sense of frustration with the game, Swing Thought™ has introduced a simple, effective mental aid that reinforces the golfer’s focus on a specific element of each swing. The device relies on simplicity: colored-coded wristbands and a collection of key words—such as “VISUALIZE” (red) and “SWING SMOOTH" (orange) and “BALANCE” (black). The Swing Thought wristbands, commonly called “ST Bands,” simply remind the golfer of a single, essential element of the game. For the golfer who is frustrated with the slow playing foursome on the green ahead, the blue ST Band, featuring the term “TEMPO,” calms the moment and sets up a swing that isn’t rushed. Importantly, the ST Bands also infuse the instruction-reinforcement with fun and a dose of humor to remind us why we play game.

According to the company’s founder and CEO, Michael Rush, “Swing Thought bands are the perfect solution for golfers who want to score better and enjoy each round of golf—a versatile approach to creating a ‘thought bubble’ on every swing. Forget about voodoo science or complex game approaches. Better to take a lesson and listen to the instructor’s emphasis on a key element of your swing, and then wear that term on your wrist as a consistent reminder during the round.”

The ST Bands are high-quality, comfortable lightweight wristbands crafted from silicone for the ultimate in fit and feel. Each Swing Thought band features one of six important mental triggers during the swing – such as ALIGNMENT, BALANCE, FOCUS, SWING SMOOTH, TEMPO and VISUALIZE. ST Bands are quickly gaining popularity among the world's best players, with representation on both the PGA TOUR (Bobby Gates, Martin Piller) and LPGA Tour (Gerina Piller). ST Bands are available now at select green grass, golf specialty and golf e-tail stores, and feature a suggested retail price of $14.99 per band. For more information on how ST Bands can help your game, visit www.swingthought.com.

STbandscollection-L.jpg

Awesome to see them getting some press! I just ordered one and hopefully will have it soon.

For those who have been following the Swing Thought Forum testing thread, you know how much I love this product. Sometimes something so simple can make all the difference and it has done that for my game.

As I am in desperate need of an improved pre-shot routine to better focus before I swing, this may just be added in. Thanks GG!

I've been testing one for the last month and I'm a fan. I think it's a great practice tool and would highly recommend them to any golfer out there.

Glad to see them getting attention.

Ever since joining THP this site has really opened me to new companies and new products.

Glad they are getting some press. I really like the product, and it keeps my mind from wandering to other stuff, while on the course.

I wonder how many I can fit on my arm at a time? I need them all :(

Sometimes the simplest of things offer the greatest of benefits, ST seems to fit perfectly into that niche. Thanks for sharing this GG.

What a great idea, thanks for posting the link.

Back