The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed it for you!!!!

The smell of Team Hackers is a mixture of bacon and fresh POOP.

Watch my videos. I'm hoping for a few things from this dude. Most of all represent THP Nation, JB, GG, You, Biggsy, TP, TH and the companies that have put their faith in us. Not only that weekend but leading up to it as well. I'm gonna be true to myself at the same time.

The other thing is dude, trash talk is trash talk. It gets to people. If it does, you know you've done your job. Funny or annoying, if you can't bro hug afterward, you need to think to yourself if you wanna engage in it in the first place.

Yup....I've felt this way for a long time dude. It's been fun lurking in here today. Seeing the same tiresome reactions from the same few people. I could almost set a clock by it. Poor mcook, he's finally experiencing what I have for about 4 months now.

lmao dude where did you get those pics? Thats hilarious.

Well Jake said that I was just a weak google image surfer and anyone could do it so I had to step it up a notch. There is more...no worries there!!

Hahahahaha. I was wanting to give him rep. That was an old thread dude.

lmao dude where did you get those pics? Thats hilarious.

Fixed it for you again.

Played a pretty tough course today. Left some shots out there, but ended up with an 89. 12 birdi...and a Keystone light. haha.

hahaha. My new Fixed it For You is "Keeping it Real". Hopefully it doesn't go wrong for me.

If DDAD thinks he is scaring me or Esox with his "learned to hit a driver" routine, boy howdy does he have another thing coming.

See, the thing I understand is that if I hit the fairway, even if only 230 or so out, DD can just bomb it down the fairway...not trying to scare you guys with my fairway finding, but I had been struggling for the better part of six months on how to hit the R11, and it was a ball position issue. I know that my role is to help out my partner anyway I can, make sure we always have a playable ball, read putts/show lines, and let the lower handicap do what they do best.

If Esox and I are playing the same straight down the middle game off the tee all day, I like our chances of DD improving upon my drive much more that you doing the same for Esox.

If We/I win, we're great. If We/I lose I'm blaming the heat and the fact I was weak from losing too much weight.

Pretty sure we're going to be great.

Seriously, I've run through putting that first peg in the ground so many times it's ridiculous. I cannot wait. I'm going to be so pumped up. I frackin' (Battlestar Galactica lingo for you) love it when the lights go on.

And Yoccos, the Vanilla brother has been questioning our driving skills? I like that. He's always talking about being in the trees. Bunker=Trees in FL.

Kevin

See, the thing I understand is that if I hit the fairway, even if only 230 or so out, DD can just bomb it down the fairway...not trying to scare you guys with my fairway finding, but I had been struggling for the better part of six months on how to hit the R11, and it was a ball position issue. I know that my role is to help out my partner anyway I can, make sure we always have a playable ball, read putts/show lines, and let the lower handicap do what they do best.

If Esox and I are playing the same straight down the middle game off the tee all day, I like our chances of DD improving upon my drive much more that you doing the same for Esox.

You are crazy. Esox is the bomber and yocos is "the straight guy"

Tappin the keg!

Well Jake said that I was just a weak google image surfer and anyone could do it so I had to step it up a notch. There is more...no worries there!!

Now Cookie...googling images is one thing, hacking into his hard drive is another...trust me, NO ONE wants to see the images he has there. :act-up:

Its funny reading this thread and watching the intensity that some put forth.
You can already tell who are chatting via pm and emails constantly about their game and who are the ones that are just going about their business.
You can tell the ones that put their heads down and see this as a huge competition and those that look at it more like a fun weekend and incredible opportunity.
You can see the ones that if losing will not be around afterward and if winning will talk all about it.
Its a unique group for sure and extremely different in their thoughts about what this is and what it will be.
Will you have counselors standing by?

If you hit 230 down the fairway you're going to be looking at my ass from quite a few yards back. I'm old and short, but not that stinking short.

Kevin

You are crazy. Esox is the bomber and yocos is "the straight guy"

Tappin the keg!

That's even better then since I've seen Esox reaction at hitting one 260.

Spoiler
:banana:

haha, I know dude. But you're seriously understimating what I can do with a driver/clubs and what Esox can do with all that too. It's fine though man, no hard feelings. I know my role as well, I just don't care what your team does or doesnt do. It's my strategy to keep to what our strategy will be. You can't worry about it.

Esox and I will proudly carry our respective husky frame (yet slimming) frames down victory lane.

I'm frightened, can't speak for anyone else

That's even better then since I've seen Esox reaction at hitting one 260.

Spoiler
:banana:

Which means on the Watson I'm hitting wedge and you're hitting 6i or 7i. If you like those odds, you're delusional. And I hit three over 270 on Sunday when I shot 72.

Kevin

So, the next time we see Jake....

Will it be the "everybody hates me, I am mad at the world" Jake?
Spoiler
IMG00059-20100921-1909.jpg
[/IMG]

Or the "I am singing in the rain, do not have a care in the world" Jake?
Spoiler
IMG00057-20100921-1908.jpg
[/IMG]

Jake - I am fine either way but some consistency in your attitude (unlike your golf game) would be nice. :D

Those are awesome mcook! Good job finding and pulling those.

Yup....I've felt this way for a long time dude. It's been fun lurking in here today. Seeing the same tiresome reactions from the same few people. I could almost set a clock by it. Poor mcook, he's finally experiencing what I have for about 4 months now.

I am trying to be nicer. hehehe

Played a pretty tough course today. Left some shots out there, but ended up with an 82. Three birdi...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That's funny Hawk, because it is true.

haha, I know dude. But you're seriously understimating what I can do with a driver/clubs and what Esox can do with all that too. It's fine though man, no hard feelings. I know my role as well, I just don't care what your team does or doesnt do. It's my strategy to keep to what our strategy will be. You can't worry about it.

Esox and I will proudly carry our respective husky frame (yet slimming) frames down victory lane.

And I thought you needed mentoring. Who gives a crap how they hit it? We'll be joyously doing our thing for 12-14 holes. That gives us time to cool down and rest for the afternoon round.

Kevin

Which means on the Watson I'm hitting wedge and you're hitting 6i or 7i. If you like those odds, you're delusional. And I hit three over 270 on Sunday when I shot 72.

Kevin

Yeah, but you won't have the help of nice downhill tee shots at Reunion...trust me, we'll be up there past you off of DDs drive. Sure is easy to take a nice powerful swing when you're partner is sitting in the middle of the fairway. Bit more puckerish, when your partner is in the sand (since TMex doesn't understand what those tree things you mentioned were).

I might be too afraid to go toe to toe with you

That's fine, I'll let you concede on the first tee...same result either way. Point for Team Hackers.

evening all had a sh***er of a day at work im not going to engage in to much tonight im not the type to take my rage out on people who have not upset me.
hope everyone is ok today have fun!

Nice to see ad mixing it up with Yosox. His dry wit will destroy the miniscule amount of confidence you have left after losing the first two holes.

Last edited:
Hahaha, I like that. I'll have to start correcting TC when he uses Team Awesome though. That gets under my thin skin.

hahaha. My new Fixed it For You is "Keeping it Real". Hopefully it doesn't go wrong for me.

Exactly dude... I think we are going to come out of this one with a tough match but we're gonna open some eyes. I'm gonna blame the lack of decent taquitos as my reason if we/I win/lose lol.

If We/I win, we're great. If We/I lose I'm blaming the heat and the fact I was weak from losing too much weight.

Pretty sure we're going to be great.

Seriously, I've run through putting that first peg in the ground so many times it's ridiculous. I cannot wait. I'm going to be so pumped up. I frackin' (Battlestar Galactica lingo for you) love it when the lights go on.

And Yoccos, the Vanilla brother has been questioning our driving skills? I like that. He's always talking about being in the trees. Bunker=Trees in FL.

Kevin

See you're long. I don't know what it was those days in Florida where I was hitting some great drives. Its the humidity, the ball flies further hahahaha.

Kevin

Things are not always as they "appear". I need to go back to the OG emoticon school. Dang ole freakin Internet computing box :alien:

Kevin

Way to go old studly one! :bananadance::blob::drinks::golf2::thumb:.... I can see the opponents :surrender:after the first couple of holes. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back