The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sold on Boston. They don't like Chromax and you can't even name a succesful franchise is the great city of Boston. Maybe a bunch of crybabies.

Therefore, team Hackers are crybabies.

Ive lived in the Boston area they definitely have road rage up there. That probably explains why Hairy is drinking such a strong drink.

I dont support anything but The Morgan Cup...But call it what you want, I saw that video and immediately though to myself...."Self, does that not sound exactly like P4B's trash talk?".

Maybe if you lay the mat under your keyboard it would assist with the trash talk you say you dont do well at.

hehehe. That last line was actually going to be part of my video, but it wasn't really working logistically.

I dont support anything but The Morgan Cup...But call it what you want, I saw that video and immediately though to myself...."Self, does that not sound exactly like P4B's trash talk?".

Maybe if you lay the mat under your keyboard it would assist with the trash talk you say you dont do well at.

I know the mat under my mouse helps me a ton!

doesn't everyone who lives in Boston have Road Rage?

You hit the nail right on the head. If there was a camera on me while I was driving, the 7-second delay would have to be in effect. Luckily, my language on the golf course is much better...most of the time.

Hey Tmex back off our supporters brochacha. Hawk is OG and not a traitor like that dead to me Spank.

Spank is such a traitor. I can see the rest of these ill-informed followers accidentally picking tp, but Spank really surprised me.

ad has made some more appearances recently, which is nice. Overall, they are 2 of the quietest players in this tournament based on activity.

if you missed it...AD is scary straight off of the tee today. It's got some of us worried

Ive lived in the Boston area they definitely have road rage up there. That probably explains why Hairy is drinking such a strong drink.

I've dealt with Boston traffic plenty of times. If I lived there I would drink Keystone Ice(mat optional).

I quit using mats under my mouse. it just hides the bad movements and inadequacies.

I dont support anything but The Morgan Cup...But call it what you want, I saw that video and immediately though to myself...."Self, does that not sound exactly like P4B's trash talk?"
Nah, you're good dude. You are supporting and representing The Morgan Cup in fine fashion too. You sound like you just happened across that video on YouTube...."well what do we have here...Fargo Hookers, interesting. Hey....that's P4B talking trash!" I love it. Funny stuff indeed. For the record, I talk funny, but nothing like those hookers!

I quit using mats under my mouse. it just hides the bad movements and inadequacies.

is your mouse forged with max workability?

There was a Team called Hackers
Who were nothing more than Slackers

They posted their Trash
Which was only a Rehash

But they lost the Event
and could only Vent

Because as Hackers
They remained as Slackers

I just can't lay a mat under the buttery soft Macbook Pro. I may not be a serious golfer, but I'm a serious computer user. However, I'm not a "computer geek", unlike someone on Team Hackers.

Now you have me worried that my mouse skills are not what I think they are.

Look, he did what was right not what some expected. Spank stands for integrity and great hair.

Spank is such a traitor. I can see the rest of these ill-informed followers accidentally picking tp, but Spank really surprised me.

Speaking of quiet....if you would have told me that One-T would have been the least trash talkingest (not a word), I would have called you a liar.

That Dead to Me Spank is no longer OG. He's been banned from the OG.

Leave Ike alone. You don't want that. You're jabbing a big grizzly with a stick. Even TC knows to leave it be.

Speaking of quiet....if you would have told me that One-T would have been the least trash talkingest (not a word), I would have called you a liar.

There was a Team called Hackers
Who were nothing more than Slackers

They posted their Trash
Which was only a Rehash

But they lost the Event
and could only Vent

Because as Hackers
They remained as Slackers

Thanks, Shakespeare. You rehashed the same rhyme twice and put half of THP to sleep.

He's out rescuing a small village from an attack of ferocious army ants using only a spoon and a glass of water. He'll be back.

It's going to be fun after the dust settles to see post Cup comments. Everybody is all bucked up now with testosterone spiking and bantering away. Whether you come out Champs or not, your post event interviews will tell the tell. I kind of liked the way Rory McIlory handled his post Masters interview. Now that was a class act :thumb:

Leave Ike alone. You don't want that. You're jabbing a big grizzly with a stick. Even TC knows to leave it be.

Did you just call your "man friend" a bear?

He's out rescuing a small village from an attack of ferocious army ants using only a spoon and a glass of water. He'll be back.

Your home town?

Spoon and a glass of water would be pretty cool there huh?

It's going to be fun after the dust settles to see post Cup comments. Everybody is all bucked up now with testosterone spiking and bantering away. Whether you come out Champs or not, your post event interviews will tell the tell. I kind of liked the way Rory McIlory handled his post Masters interview. Now that was a class act :thumb:

Quit trying to save your sorry team with this senile nonsense, Gray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back