The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a couple of mornings every week I wake up and kick myself for doing this, but while it's going to be an incredible experience, I am -1- not huge on competition golf, and -2- Not much on heat, let alone Florida heat in August haha..

That said, I hope everyone involved really takes advantage of every single aspect of this event. It truly is something incredible.
Thanks a bunch Canadan! It's a wet heat, it's not that bad when you compare it to the sun!

I wear guyliner in the cool Dave Navarro way, not the wrist slitting way.
That explains so much.

Agreed, Belbin and Biggsy need to be tested first, then P4B, then that Tmex. He's up to something that Tmex.
I like me some vitamins, at least that's what he told me they were.

Hackers are winners.
Again, what have you won?

You might be on to something here. See how freakin intense that Biggsy is? Hmmm. Tmex just eats crazy spicy food is all. Plus when you start talking about getting tested the Tmexicans get nervous and run.
I just ate my keyboard out of pure hate...a little too much?

Ya I'm pretty sure if we look Biggsy has some crazy backne.
Oh crap, is that what that stuff is?

Spank is such a traitor. I can see the rest of these ill-informed followers accidentally picking tp, but Spank really surprised me.
You guys still crying over Spank? LOL

Spank was a big loss Biggsy. We are bitter

You gotta admit the irony in that post is glowing.
You are one of hte only members of your team here.
And you have been vacant for days.

I hear ya...I mean, I put quite a few drunk posts up on monday night. Sorry it wasn't my usual 40 a day. My team is awesome. One guy sweats cheese, one makes awesome movies, 2 can hit a golf ball over them mountains, one plays on golf courses with fairways the size of golf courses, one can eat a burrito...in one bite, and one has liked every championship team ever. We are covered.

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

One-Too Many is back!

I hear ya...I mean, I put quite a few drunk posts up on monday night. Sorry it wasn't my usual 40 a day. My team is awesome. One guy sweats cheese, one makes awesome movies, 2 can hit a golf ball over them mountains, one plays on golf courses with fairways the size of golf courses, one can eat a burrito...in one bite, and one has liked every championship team ever. We are covered.

I guess the bandwagon thing is perfect. Win or lose, he can still cheer the winner.

One-Too Many is back!

That right there is funny.

Nice to have you back One-T! Did you tell the Queen I said hello?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

One-Too Many is back!

Hahahaha...dude, clever name right there. Not drinkin though...well, not a lot. Travelin back home.

I did. She knew who you were

Glad to have you back! Overton can come up with some funny stuff even if he is a Paradisian. Wait...is it too early for bro hugs?

I did. She knew who you were

Team Paradise hangs with Royalty....thats how we roll. Team Hackers hang with a bunch of drunk internet tough guys, easy to see which side will come out of this as winners.

Team Paradise hangs with Royalty....thats how we roll. Team Hackers hang with a bunch of drunk internet tough guys, easy to see which side will come out of this as winners.

Yeah because England is kicking ass lately. Internet tough guys kick ass daily!!

Is that what you are calling Eldrick now? He was once a king, but got demoted?

See above.

Drunk internet tough guys pee the bed....ask Hawk.

HAHAHAHA!
See your partners post.

Drunk internet tough guys pee the bed....ask Hawk.

No, we don't. Is being called a drunk internet tough guy better than being called a bully?

I am drunk....I am on the interweb....I am a guy. Tough? Well compared to Jake, yes I am.

He is internet awesome. But my recollection of him trying the golf and drunk thing was not so awesome

Lol is that the stripper who crushes beer cans with her ..... Hah queen

Why not call her marydolphin

They like quiet movies. Walks on the beach. Red sox

I saw his post....he's hardly the tough guy around here. He's just drunk and awesome sometimes.

If you heard that from his "man friend"....You should hide.

He is internet awesome. But my recollection of him trying the golf and drunk thing was not so awesome

That was a lot of work I had to do playing against 2 golfers with a handicap like that. And by that I mean One-T.

No, we don't. Is being called a drunk internet tough guy better than being called a bully?

I am drunk....I am on the interweb....I am a guy. Tough? Well compared to Jake, yes I am.

You probably are tougher than me, I'm not a tough guy by any stretch of the imagination.

Jake, I only pee in the hamper when I'm drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back