Cobra AEROJET Drivers

The Aerojet is going to get a workout tomorrow. I’m determined to get it back on track to the consist distance I was enjoying when I first got it.

So I think I am going to run with AeroJet standard at 45.25 and AeroJet Max set to 43.5.

Going to do some testing later today and make sure ball flight and confidence feels strong with both of those.

So I think I am going to run with AeroJet standard at 45.25 and AeroJet Max set to 43.5.

Going to do some testing later today and make sure ball flight and confidence feels strong with both of those.

I know individual results will vary, but what’s the spin difference between those to heads for you?

I know individual results will vary, but what’s the spin difference between those to heads for you?
About 350 when I play them loft to loft.

Great day off the tee with the LS. Even got a couple over 300 which is seldom for me and it’s was soft out this morning. I really enjoy hitting this driver.

About 350 when I play them loft to loft.
Thanks! I like the idea of the max head for myself but haven’t been able to find one to hit. But with only a slight spin difference I’m sure it’ll be fine.

Better day with the Aerojet today. Slow play and wet conditions, and it was a real advantage to be able to carry the ball over trouble. Very pleased with what I saw today with this driver, including one all the way out in the toe that found the fairway nicely.

Wet conditions here too today. I had hole where I pushed it right on a heel strike. It was bad contact and I still carried it 235 to cover water along the right side. Really should have been wet but the AJ max was long and forgiving. Hit 6/13 fairways.

Rumors have it that now is the time to buy an AJ. Stores have a lot of them and prices are coming down.

AJ LS looking beautiful in the morning sun
IMG_2093.jpeg

The Aerojet Max 12.0 did pretty well today. 6/14 fairways and I don't think I had a truly terrible miss. I did manage to hit a few high spinny fades that hurt distance a bit, but the ball was still in play. I should be able to get one more range session in and the plan is to mostly focus on getting the face a little more closed at impact and let the AJ Max do the rest for me. I'm not a great driver of the ball, but this is most comfortable I think I've been with a driver. Cobra really hit a home run with this one.

Im continuing to go back and forth on AeroJet and Max on standard and 2nd driver. Obviously bringing both heads, and it will be range the morning of to make a decision this weekend on which head goes on which shaft.

Im continuing to go back and forth on AeroJet and Max on standard and 2nd driver. Obviously bringing both heads, and it will be range the morning of to make a decision this weekend on which head goes on which shaft.
Comparing the two, what differences are you seeing in spin, launch and distance? Is the Max noticeably more draw biased?

Comparing the two, what differences are you seeing in spin, launch and distance? Is the Max noticeably more draw biased?
Its hard for me to say because I am not going back and forth, but rather two different shaft lengths in the mix.
When going head to head, I see about 300-400 rpms of spin difference, on average. I launch the Max about half a degree higher loft for loft and hit it a little more left, which is pretty good for me.

I’ve been enjoying playing the LS but that kicked up a huge notch last week. I got a Kinetixx Velocity shaft to put in it and wow! I was making real good contact and when you hit the center of the face this thing really freakin goes. I only got to hit it 3 times because we played 9 but I’ll be back out tomorrow and going driver every hole

I’ve been enjoying playing the LS but that kicked up a huge notch last week. I got a Kinetixx Velocity shaft to put in it and wow! I was making real good contact and when you hit the center of the face this thing really freakin goes. I only got to hit it 3 times because we played 9 but I’ll be back out tomorrow and going driver every hole
The LS + Velocity combo is really fun

IMG_9240.jpeg

We are going to see a bunch of Aerojets do some work here pretty soon. Bombs away!

We are going to see a bunch of Aerojets do some work here pretty soon. Bombs away!

And we are looking forward to it

Got in one last range session before the Morgan Cup and worked on just trying to keep my drives in front of me. Swing felt pretty good and the Aerojet Max driver just performs so well when I put a decent swing on it. And the sound is really fantastic. There were several guys out at the range and a bunch of us were hitting driver at the same time and the sound of the Aerojet really stood out to me. I don't know what those guys were hitting (I couldn't get a good look without staring and I didn't want to be that guy at the range :LOL: ), but the Aerojet just sounded so much better to me.

Back