Glad you did she ROASTED that. 🔥
@BB Fan Girl was automatic with the Aerojet today! I love the club but was envious of how well it performed for her!

I 100% need to go get a fitting and make sure I have the right shaft for me in my LS. If I can get half the consistency of her, I will be extremely happy.

Driver swing was a little off today but still hit 3/7 fairways and the others were all playable. The AJ Max has done a fantastic job at helping me stay in play and avoid penalties. Golf is more fun when I’m not stressed out on every tee box.

I played the 3 tees at my course Sunday. They are about 5400 so I hit the AJ only on the par 5s (and 1 par 4 that I hit it without thinking). I hit 3 of the 5 fairways - all on my intended line - and a 4th was only a couple of feet into the first cut on the right. The 5th (on the par 4) was a big push that nicked a tree about 40 feet up. Even with that one being 210, my average was just shy of 245.

Going 12* gave me some additional height to my tee shots with very little sacrifice in performance average distance from my 10.5 LTDx. I've hit 60% of my fairways since putting the AJ in the bag. I couldn't be more pleased with how this driver has performed for me.

Driver swing was a little off today but still hit 3/7 fairways and the others were all playable. The AJ Max has done a fantastic job at helping me stay in play and avoid penalties. Golf is more fun when I’m not stressed out on every tee box.
I was extremely pleased this season with the forgiveness of the Aerojet Max. Very forgiving and very good at keeping the ball playable. I was pleased with the performance from the Max with misses high on the face.

I was extremely pleased this season with the forgiveness of the Aerojet Max. Very forgiving and very good at keeping the ball playable. I was pleased with the performance from the Max with misses high on the face.
Keeping the ball in play has been huge for me with the AJ Max. I was all over the place before and now I rarely find myself without a shot at the green. It’s a lot easier to post a decent score when I’m not hitting my drives OB or constantly having to punch out to the fairway.

Just talking about it and I’m ready to go hit the course with it again.

I’m really loving the added distance I’m getting from the Aerojet LS. I’m struggling right now with some swing issues but even on bad swings/ball strikes, I’m seeing better results than I did with the standard LTDx

My swing is finally starting to get back to where it was at its peak this season, and that means finding the center of the face of the Aerojet more. Distance is coming back, and I find it so much easier to draw the ball off the tee with this driver than with any other driver I have played. My miss last weekend was a pushy fade, and I was still able to turn a few over when I needed to.

My swing was still feeling off today but I did swing the Aerojet a couple times. One off the toe but still in play and good distance. The other low heel that bled a little too much but in play. Distance was still good on the poor strikes. I can’t wait for my lesson to see what I’m doing and work on fixing it.

Played 9 yesterday and couldn't get my swing to cooperate with anything. Felt off at the range and couldn't really correct it. Got out on the course and confirmed that it was all out of whack. Nothing but draws and a couple of hooks that put me in trouble. As bad as my swing was, I didn't lose a ball off the tee and still hit 3/7 fairways. The two hooks that I hit, I actually told my wife the ball was gone as soon as I hit it, but nope. One still left me a shot at the green. Even with me swinging horribly yesterday, the AJ Max somehow kept me in play and kept penalties off the card. This is why I feel confident with this driver. I've never been great off the tee and I'm still not, but I don't worry about losing a ball off the tee every time I swing driver. I know I keep mentioning this in here, but I can't stress enough how much that kind of forgiveness has helped me.

Temps went back up to around 50 and was able to squeeze one last round in up here. I struggled with my tempo and pull hooked at least 3-4 drives way left. When I was disciplined I was hitting it beautifully with a nice penetrating draw even into the wind. I was playing a softer ball and still got some great distance. My last drive of the round and possibly the outdoor season was a beaut down the right side of the fairway.
It took me some time to get used to this driver mainly because of my swing. But I could not be happier with how it has played for me.

Got out for the first time since the MC last weekend. Driver was solid after a month layoff which i was impressed by. The AJ LS is easily the best I've hit driver over a full season. Love this thing

Man the Aerojet max tour length was a beast today... Well, once I worked out my kinks and found a good swing .. drives of 280, 294 and 296 put me in great position.
20231109_125313.jpg

20231109_135535.jpg

For anyone else having issues with contact, don't shy away from the tour length option!

Man the Aerojet max tour length was a beast today... Well, once I worked out my kinks and found a good swing .. drives of 280, 294 and 296 put me in great position.
View attachment 9220308

View attachment 9220309

For anyone else having issues with contact, don't shy away from the tour length option!
That is awesome man. You hit it so well when we played, keep after it.

View attachment 9220308

View attachment 9220309

I can recall what Jose was saying about the Tour Length. I think it’s an overlooked option. I’m happy to see you hitting it well and long.

Been working on the swing out on the range and it’s feeling pretty good. Looking forward to seeing what the LS can do out on course this weekend now that I’m feeling comfortable again.

View attachment 9220308

View attachment 9220309

I am team tour length as well. Really helped me with getting a better strike on the ball. Great swings out there partner!

I bounced between the 10.5 LS and the 9 Standard but let someone borrow the LS recently and I might have to recruit assistance in getting it back. 😆 He had a lot of good things to say early on, and now seems to be ducking me... 🤔

The Aerojet was doing that work work today during my round. It was a 2v2 best ball and I put the ball deep all day. Huge advantage when playing competitive golf when people are swinging out of their shoes to try to keep up with you with their [redacted current year drivers] and I’m just poking it out 280+ with a relaxed swing.

@willplaysgolf was putting on a show with his Aerojet this weekend down here in Georgia. I don’t have half the swing that guy does but mine still kept me somewhat close to him a few times.

AJ LS was good again today. The Tour Length has been great for me paired with the LinQ White. Best driving year I’ve had. Longer and straighter than I’ve ever been. Not every round, but more than not

I had a bit of an uneven day playing today, but I had this driver working. Played from 6900+ on a tough course and I was just fine. I was above to hit some bombs today with the Aerojet. It’s so freaking fast.

I had a bit of an uneven day playing today, but I had this driver working. Played from 6900+ on a tough course and I was just fine. I was above to hit some bombs today with the Aerojet. It’s so freaking fast.
It's such a good driver. A few holes today I would typically hit a FW or UW because they are shorter Par 4s, nope, pulled the AJ and hammered it.

I am so confident with this one in hand.

Back