Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seriously pondering a Hammy putter.
stance.jpg

taking your advice dude and looking at the KBS Tours instead....R+ flex is hard to find in the .370 though....may have to order from the factory when my irons are ordered..... week man....thanks for the help!

Do it! They are fantastic.

Any time Hanks.

As for me, I'm pondering a set of KBS HiRev wedge shafts (well, I just need two of them).

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I've been pondering the hi-rev's, too. The Nippon shaft in my 58* has got to go!

I think I am going to go ahead and get my irons regripped. Quick question, do you guys do double wraps on irons? I love it on my driver but wasnt sure if it was appropriate on the irons.

I am also pondering a TM Ghost. Actually thinking maybe a spider to completely change things up.

I think I am going to go ahead and get my irons regripped. Quick question, do you guys do double wraps on irons? I love it on my driver but wasnt sure if it was appropriate on the irons.

My irons have an additional wrap.. Suits my grip a bit better.

I am also pondering a TM Ghost. Actually thinking maybe a spider to completely change things up.

I'm with you. Not usually a big fan of the larger putters but there's something about this one. Heel or CS?

My irons have an additional wrap.. Suits my grip a bit better.

Thank you my golf guru. I should put you on the payroll.lol

Thank you my golf guru. I should put you on the payroll.lol

hahaha!!! I support that.

What I was told was that your left hand (well my left hand, your goofy swing right hand) should have the tips of your fingers barely touching the palm of your hand once you've gripped the club.. I went with one wrap and while they aren't exactly "barely touching" (more like definitely touching) I do feel like it fits and feels better.

hahaha!!! I support that.

What I was told was that your left hand (well my left hand, your goofy swing right hand) should have the tips of your fingers barely touching the palm of your hand once you've gripped the club.. I went with one wrap and while they aren't exactly "barely touching" (more like definitely touching) I do feel like it fits and feels better.

One more question, my iron set came with 4-AW and then I have the 2 VR Forged Wedges. Should I regrip the 2 wedges also? I actually like the grip on those but from a consistency standpoint should I change it?

One more question, my iron set came with 4-AW and then I have the 2 VR Forged Wedges. Should I regrip the 2 wedges also? I actually like the grip on those but from a consistency standpoint should I change it?

That's entirely up to you man.. I have never made a point to be consistent through my set, but I know a lot of THPers do..

Seems a bit silly to me to replace perfectly good grips.

That's entirely up to you man.. I have never made a point to be consistent through my set, but I know a lot of THPers do..

Seems a bit silly to me to replace perfectly good grips.

Thats what I was thinking but I wasnt sure if it made a difference between clubs. I think I will leave the Nike grips alone.

I'm with you. Not usually a big fan of the larger putters but there's something about this one. Heel or CS?

That is a good question Spank. I am going to go to a golf store and roll some today.

Man still really pondering the laser range finder, I think a trip to the golf store might happen today for some research. So I've read all the reviews on THP but what does everyone here really like, I have my leaders in the clubhouse, but ideas?

Man still really pondering the laser range finder, I think a trip to the golf store might happen today for some research. So I've read all the reviews on THP but what does everyone here really like, I have my leaders in the clubhouse, but ideas?

I've been pondering one of these as well. I would only want a cheap one though for the range as I like my GPS for the course. Bushnell has the Pinseeker Pro which could be had for $80

That is a good question Spank. I am going to go to a golf store and roll some today.

Let me know what you think and I won't clout your experience with my thoughts until after you slap one around.

There seems to be 2 camps here... the Bushnell V2 camp and the Leupold camp. I went with the Bushnell. Couldn't beat it for the price and features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back