Quick 6 With Tour Edge Golf

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The golf industry is a fickle business, with so much in your face all the time, it is easy to miss some great stories. One such example is most certainly that of Tour Edge Golf.

At first you might be a little confused at that statement, after all, if you are a consistent reader of our content here at THP then you know that Tour Edge releases often get the full treatment of our thorough and detailed review processes. However, this article is a bit different in that while most golfers are well aware of the quality equipment that the company is manufacturing and know that they are all-in on the PGA TOUR Champions circuit, you might not know just how important that area of focus has been for them.

Continue reading...

Really enjoyed this and you can hear a passion through the words from Tour Edge. Bo Jackson is the greatest athlete of my generation so I have greatly enjoyed the commercial spots.

That was cool article @Jman.

• Staff
That was cool article @Jman.
Thank you! I thought it was really cool how deep they were willing to go about their direction and what it means, and will mean, for the brand!

That was great @Jman

I love the Quick Six format.

Tour Edge is a brand I don’t know as much about as others, so reading that was interesting. Love their approach and working with Bo is awesome!

This was a fun read and format. Tour Edge makes great stuff and I hope they keep making inroads on the tours

This format is great, makes a quick easy read with some good info. Would love to see Tour Edge in some LPGA bags.

• Staff
This format is great, makes a quick easy read with some good info. Would love to see Tour Edge in some LPGA bags.
It’s funny, for whatever reason that direction never crossed my mind much previously before this, but it makes PERFECT sense.

It’s funny, for whatever reason that direction never crossed my mind much previously before this, but it makes PERFECT sense.
Never mine either honestly but when reading it I thought the same thing. They are doing things different and its working

Never mine either honestly but when reading it I thought the same thing. They are doing things different and its working
They really are, and doing more with less, that company down the road from them should take notes.

Good short interview. Interesting on the LPGA

Outstanding read! TE is a brand I really respect and enjoyed the heck out of visiting their HQ about 5 years ago and meeting some of the fine folks behind the brand.

. Bo Jackson is the greatest athlete of my generation so I have greatly enjoyed the commercial spots.
Amazon Primetime GIF by NFL On Prime Video

Prime Tyne would disagree... Higher career Batting Avg than Bo and more NFL accolades... just sayin ;)

Always been a fan of Tour Edge...but I have often wondered how much market share they have actually gained since promoting heavily on the Champions Tour. Hope the investment was worth it for them.

I know my local fitting center dropped them about 3 years ago due to lack of interest in their gear which was a bummer. When I asked to try a driver, the owner said, they had just shipped all their demo gear back to them and decided the annual outlay they had to pay for all the demos was not producing a return. He told me I was about the only person to ask for a Tour Edge club to demo or hit during a fitting. 😢

Nice article. I don't see TE very often in people's bags that I play with which is unfortunate because they're underrated and affordable. I think they have a harder time reaching my age demographic.

I got my dad a TE set for Christmas 2 years ago and I rock the TEE E723 driver which is a fairway finder.

Bo Jackson is the greatest of all time. Tour Edge is an interesting brand and really gets overlooked often. I’ve hit one Tour Edge club in my lifetime and it felt incredible. I hit a 7 wood @Browndog was playing and hit it straight and put it on the green. Really came complain about that!

Good stuff!

Always been a fan of Tour Edge...but I have often wondered how much market share they have actually gained since promoting heavily on the Champions Tour. Hope the investment was worth it for them.

I know my local fitting center dropped them about 3 years ago due to lack of interest in their gear which was a bummer. When I asked to try a driver, the owner said, they had just shipped all their demo gear back to them and decided the annual outlay they had to pay for all the demos was not producing a return. He told me I was about the only person to ask for a Tour Edge club to demo or hit during a fitting. 😢
As they talk about in the article, it’s been a big success for them. Market share goals for a company like TE are not the same as other OEM’s.

Thanks for the article @Jman . Always love hearing about what Tour Edge is doing. Glad you highlighted the Iron side of their business too, because I think a lot think about them in terms of their woods, but having played the C721 irons, their irons deserve more attention than they get!

Great article, it's refreshing to hear a brand that is approaching marketing and equipment from the direction of making quality equipment, affordably and not throwing millions at the marketing like other larger brands.

@Jman you originally moved me to TEE with your C721 review, since being selected for TEEm Tour Edge 2023 and seeing the quality and performance of the equipment, this is a brand every golfer needs to look at and try.

I have not bought a tour edge product in a long time, but I always pull for them.

I love Tour Edge products. I won't try any other brands.

I've had two occasions where I needed club repairs. Both were handle at no charge. This even though I was responsible for the damage of one club. (Car Door)

I will be purchasing two of their Wingman Wedges for conforming reasons.

Just a great company to do business with.

Back