OEM Kevin Wedge Test Results

Yes sir. I didnt notice a single mark or wear at all. But thats just one round and a few smacks.

ah, so no range time with it yet?

ah, so no range time with it yet?

No sir. Hopefully this week I can stop by my favorite short game practice range and pay to practice a bit. Put it through its paces again.

No sir. Hopefully this week I can stop by my favorite short game practice range and pay to practice a bit. Put it through its paces again.

sounds like a plan man!!

I wonder why scratch didn't send a 8620 instead of the 1018. I really like mine. Great writeups on the wedges. I've always wanted to try out the Callaway wedges.

I wonder why scratch didn't send a 8620 instead of the 1018. I really like mine. Great writeups on the wedges. I've always wanted to try out the Callaway wedges.

The Jaws has been a very good wedge. Id check it it out if youre looking for a new wedge for sure

I got a chance to take my new XFT 56 out yesterday to the course and man o man. Impressive. Does not feel like it has a detachable face. No practice time and I was able to land it wherever and it just felt awesome! Lookin at the TW9 for a new gap wedge. I just can't dail the Nickent 50 in at all!

Very good write up and I look forward to hitting a few of these when we get to Florida to get a feel for the different brands, types, etc.

Kevin what does OEM stand for? Old Equipment Master or Outstanding Equipment Man or Only Eat Mustard on my balony sandwich????

Great work on the wedge review and look forward to meeting OEM in person soon!

What Ole Gray said.. ????? Original Equipment Manufacturer is what I always thought OEM meant?? OG Kevin??
I know it's an older thread but my wedges are gettin old

I'm a little late to the thread, Kevin. But are the tw9's a soft feeling wedge? I have the TM TP Z wedges and chipped a bit with the CG12's and they felt "klanky" to me.

Thanks!

so OEM, how was the Tw9?

Hate to jump in here, but having used them before, if someone stole my xFTs, I'd be inclined to go back to the TW9s.

I'm a little late to the thread, Kevin. But are the tw9's a soft feeling wedge? I have the TM TP Z wedges and chipped a bit with the CG12's and they felt "klanky" to me.

Thanks!

I aint OEM but,i have been gaming the TW9's(50*,56*and60*)for almost 2 years now and while they are really good wedges they do not feel soft to me at all.I can hit any shot with them and they spin good but,soft feeling they are not,they arent terribly harsh and,luckily i dont care how a club feels.

Hate to jump in here, but having used them before, if someone stole my xFTs, I'd be inclined to go back to the TW9s.

Thats interesting, I gamed the TW9 wedge for a while, and I did like it, but not near as much as I like the xft's and these have the new grooves. I think wedges are a very personal item in the golf bag, but to me, the xft's are miles ahead of the TW9's.

Back