Bubba Watson coming to PGA Superstore

JTnumbers

College Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 0.2
For all my Atlanta or Georgia peoples, Bubba Watson will be at the Roswell PGA Tour Superstore on August the 8th. More info here: http://emails.pgatss.com/080211/atl.html

This is the day before I come home so Im going to make my dad go. :D

Nice, my dad will enjoy this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, it might be worth the 2 hour drive (4 hour round trip) to get to meet Bubba. Is Roswell the only store he is visiting in the Atlanta area? Going to have to think this one over as I am concerned that the crowd may make this into a people fest instead of a meet Bubba opportunity.

Yes it is only Roswell. The store was packed when Ryan Moore visited last year so I would expect it to be mayhem.

Wish this was earlier in the day but I guess he needs his practice round at AAC. I hopefully will be on my way back home when this is going on. :sad:

You guys can't go see him or like him. He's a lefty. Rules state you can't go :D

I would go, if I was in town. He would confuse me for Overton. then we would party.

Man I would love to meet Bubba, he is one golfer I have not have the privelege to meet yet.

I'll be in the area as I'll be at AAC that day. Might as well head on over and see him there after I watch him play. It's only 15ish miles from the course.

Wow. I sure wish I could go. Sigh, school.....

That would be fun.

PGASS must be carrying a fuller lineup of TM gear. I wouldn't never stand in line for hours to meet someone famous. I don't get that. Especially in Atlanta, in the summer time.

Its indoors with lots of AC....

Back