The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Driver? Hehe or 3w?

I'm thinking both. Or maybe just some headcovers. I don't know. I'm thinking that oem'ing might just make me feel better right now. I'm not a happy camper.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I'm thinking both. Or maybe just some headcovers. I don't know. I'm thinking that oem'ing might just make me feel better right now. I'm not a happy camper.

Titleist makes a good hybrid. Maybe another putter for your growing collection.

Titleist makes a good hybrid. Maybe another putter for your growing collection.

I don't want any Titleist stuff. A putter might not be a bad idea. Tour black #9 perhaps?

I don't want any Titleist stuff. A putter might not be a bad idea. Tour black #9 perhaps?

I love that putter. I even have one.

Meh............I'm good.

Discovered I could clean grooves with a toothpick. I was all like

482_omg-yes-lil-wayne.gif

What happened to cause that much frustration? Hopefully you still have all your clubs in playable condition...

I was just hitting hooks, slices and everything. It made me so mad because I was playing so good. I guess I'll share the bad news. I still can't beleive I did what I did.

I took my 7 iron that I played with and two handed my bag really hard. I broke the shaft of my brand new driver, my 4 iron, and my 9 iron. All broken. I also broke the support bars in my bag.

Serves me right.

I was just hitting hooks, slices and everything. It made me so mad because I was playing so good. I guess I'll share the bad news. I still can't beleive I did what I did.

I took my 7 iron that I played with and two handed my bag really hard. I broke the shaft of my brand new driver, my 4 iron, and my 9 iron. All broken. I also broke the support bars in my bag.

Serves me right.

Holy Crap Dent, thats a serious hit! I guess you are going to need some new shafts!

Holy Crap Dent, thats a serious hit! I guess you are going to need some new shafts!

To replace just 1 shaft will cost me around $50.00 so I said I might as well go online and get a whole new set of shafts for cheap. I'm just really torn on what to get breeze. I have not much knowledge about shafts and my current shafts are 20g lighter than most so I'm wondering if I'll feel a difference.

To replace just 1 shaft will cost me around $50.00 so I said I might as well go online and get a whole new set of shafts for cheap. I'm just really torn on what to get breeze. I have not much knowledge about shafts and my current shafts are 20g lighter than most so I'm wondering if I'll feel a difference.

Man, I just did an iron shaft fitting and it blew my mind. The shafts that I was fit for I would have never guessed would have been for me in a million years. See if you can find a mizuno shaft optimizer, it takes like 3 minutes and is really great.

I've seen some incredible deals on the LH #9... Makes me jealous haha!

Man, I just did an iron shaft fitting and it blew my mind. The shafts that I was fit for I would have never guessed would have been for me in a million years. See if you can find a mizuno shaft optimizer, it takes like 3 minutes and is really great.

What'd they put you in? I love the Mizuno optimizer.. Did you take a photo of your chart?

What'd they put you in? I love the Mizuno optimizer.. Did you take a photo of your chart?

No photo, I did the mizuno shaft optimizer and then did a fitting with a launch monitor on a grass range. The results were the same, PX 6.0's.

I can see why people can say they feel boardy, but I loved the weight of them, and how they felt. The dispersion and ball flight didn't lie. Loved them and can't wait to see how they perform in the R11's.

I was thinking about going with the PX 6.0's but apparently the weight in the shaft is different with each club, and my ZZ-65's are 109g through the whole set. I'm wondering if I will feel a significant difference.

It really is a very cool way to get you connected wth the right shaft for your clubs. So what did it recommend for you?

Edit: whoops see you posted the answer already... hehehe

Not quite OEMing but your Vision balls should be there at the beginning of next week.

I was thinking about going with the PX 6.0's but apparently the weight in the shaft is different with each club, and my ZZ-65's are 109g through the whole set. I'm wondering if I will feel a significant difference.

I don't know too much about that, but I think you'd love them Dent. Plus I don't think the weight is that different from shaft to shaft.

Keep in mind that's also because most club head's have weight changes to make up for the shorter shaft length and thus lower weight. Ping clubs generally are the exception to that

No photo, I did the mizuno shaft optimizer and then did a fitting with a launch monitor on a grass range. The results were the same, PX 6.0's.

I can see why people can say they feel boardy, but I loved the weight of them, and how they felt. The dispersion and ball flight didn't lie. Loved them and can't wait to see how they perform in the R11's.

I definitely hear the boardy comments, but I think it's also another way to get into a shaft that doesn't feel flimsy without going straight to crazy stiff.. I think I'm going to try and snag a set of 6.0s to throw into a backup set of irons... They intrigue the hell out of me even though I've always been fitted for the DG's.

Where did you get a fitting breeze? G-Town is just absolute :poop: for fittings.

Agreed but they do have the optimizer and all they have to do is enter a couple of numbers in the computer to sort you out.

Where did you get a fitting breeze? G-Town is just absolute :poop: for fittings.

True, but most of them look at me there like they know everything and I have no idea what I'm saying.

No G-Town sucks, but it is where I did the Mizuno shaft optimizer. I got fit at a local club here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back