T.P. Mills Headcover Pictures!

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Just wanted to make a singular thread to show off that which is the T.P. Mills putter headcover. These are quickly becoming an addiction for me because of not only their slick looks, but the quality is top notch.

Feel free to add in should you have some! (It's be nice to have a good pic of the THP'er signed Anvil cover now that its traveled quite a ways!)

Here is the new cover Craig designed in a nice off-white and teal, pretty dang slick...

DSC_0196.jpg

DSC_0197.jpg

And these two came in today, a white 'Since '62' cover and the limited edition 'Shooter' cover. The stitch work on the shooter is absolutely insane!!!

DSC_0227.jpg

DSC_0228.jpg

DSC_0229.jpg

DSC_0230.jpg

DSC_0231.jpg

DSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0233.jpg

DSC_0234.jpg

I've got a few other 'Putter Club' HC's I'll put up soon as well, I imagine I'll be adding to this regularly lol

Love the shooter bro!

Your collections are always top notch. I'm starting my own little putter collection that I'm keeping quiet, but I don't have any boutique putters quite yet (although I do have a sick TP Mills "THP" custom putter)

I once had a dozen or so Mills covers. None today though....

coll12.jpg

• Staff
Love the shooter bro!

Your collections are always top notch. I'm starting my own little putter collection that I'm keeping quiet, but I don't have any boutique putters quite yet (although I do have a sick TP Mills "THP" custom putter)

Thanks TC, I appreciate it man. Boutiques are a gateway drug TC! The only way out for me was to get a custom Mills, Craig didn't necessarily create a monster, he just re-directed me lol

I once had a dozen or so Mills covers. None today though....

coll12.jpg

I've seen your pic's before, that was one crazy nice putter and HC collection Hoosier. If you have any old pics of just the covers throw em up!

You can always buy new ones! craig@tpmillsputters.com !!
Im playin

Craig, I hope you see what you've done to me. lol

those are sweet man i really like the shooter!

Thanks TC, I appreciate it man. Boutiques are a gateway drug TC! The only way out for me was to get a custom Mills, Craig didn't necessarily create a monster, he just re-directed me lol

I've seen your pic's before, that was one crazy nice putter and HC collection Hoosier. If you have any old pics of just the covers throw em up!

Craig, I hope you see what you've done to me. lol

Jman,
I feel your pain. I once at 300 Scotty covers, 60 Mills covers, and about 12 SeeMore covers.
Now I am down to 2 SeeMores and 10 Mills Covers. I decided to only keep the ones I designed.
My wife was so happy when the Scotty Collection was sold, she bought herself a MB. WIVES! :banghead:

I gamed this simple plain jane Mills cover for some time. I'm old school and just like plain and simple. Too bad I don't have better pics and I don't have any now of just headcovers. I had some and wish I still had em, but they were lost when a old PC died.

MillsOne22.jpg

We are working on a milled 8802 putter. No stamps except a TP. Mills on face. Coming in both carbon and SS. Trying to get some unique PVD finishes on a few.

We hope to have them ready for xmas, but David is swamped with Anvil orders.

I gamed this simple plain jane Mills cover for some time. I'm old school and just like plain and simple. Too bad I don't have better pics and I don't have any now of just headcovers. I had some and wish I still had em, but they were lost when a old PC died.

MillsOne22.jpg

Slick and simple. I like it.

Craig, I know you've got pictures! C'mon!

Ok, I will post a few pics. To be honest, the Mills covers left a lot to be desired until a couple years ago. I hope the stuff we are putting out now is better.
J'man, should I pop the October sewout cover for them?

Ok, I will post a few pics. To be honest, the Mills covers left a lot to be desired until a couple years ago. I hope the stuff we are putting out now is better.
J'man, should I pop the October sewout cover for them?

I like the classiness of some of them, but I agree its been stepped up lately, some flat out amazing covers (Shooter anyone?).

I love that October sewout, love.

Ok here is the next Diamond cover..

photo.jpg
[/IMG]

Here are the Girls. These will not be done because we feel they are to similar to Byron Morgan's Sally by the Beach cover. Which IMHO is one of the best covers ever. Maybe someday I will ask him if it is ok to do an inspired by.

sunorange.jpg
[/IMG]

Backup_of_sunwhite.jpg

Backup_of_sun2.jpg

MillsGirls.jpg

golfGirl11.jpg

And finally, The 2011 Halloween inspired, No Three Jacks cover

threejack.jpg

The shooter is my favorite.

Craig, I need you to find me a Skunk. Badly.

The new diamond looks sweet as well.

The Halloween one will be mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So want the shooter headcover! Craig that has to be my favorite so far. But the new diamond design is cool as well. Will it go on white or maybe a baby blue?

BTW how can I get my hands on one of the 6 shooter headcovers?

So want the shooter headcover! Craig that has to be my favorite so far. But the new diamond design is cool as well. Will it go on white or maybe a baby blue?

BTW how can I get my hands on one of the 6 shooter headcovers?

You might shoot Craig a PM. Its a gorgeous cover for sure, love me some special/limited edition HC's!

Craig,

What about a cover with a bunch of girls 2 piece swim suits all over the place? Then you can do it in a sand/speckled material and maybe saying "Take your cover off! or Take it off!" just a thought to still involve the beach and the girl somewhat

Those are some nice putter covers guys...really love the six shooter one!

Do these headcovers have the magnetic closure? It isn't clear from the photos...

Back