THP Fantasy Football 2011

dang, I will gone tomorrow until the 15th with no internet access!!!!

Good luck to all who get into the league. I am sure it will be a blast. I will follow on the sidelines and chime in when I see light.

We are holding off with the official announcement due to a couple of minor details, but it will be up this weekend or Monday.

sounds good looking forward to it.

dang, I will gone tomorrow until the 15th with no internet access!!!!

Good luck to all who get into the league. I am sure it will be a blast. I will follow on the sidelines and chime in when I see light.

As we have said throughout the thread, as long as there are enough participants, we will create multiple leagues.

We are holding off with the official announcement due to a couple of minor details, but it will be up this weekend or Monday.

I hope I'll still be able to sign up a little late, my second child will be born monday!

Count me in.

Is there a sign up list already started?

That was a pretty big skim huh? :alien:

I saw that you will be putting up by this weekend or Monday but I did not know how many that were already interested.

As we have said throughout the thread, as long as there are enough participants, we will create multiple leagues.

Well then, the excitement returns! I will try to see if i can get online tomorrow but it is unlikely.

Let the research begin....

2011-08-06-11-35-39-3-L.jpg

Dont let her play you guys. By draft time, she will have 6 legal pads full of information and research with breakdowns at every position.

Dont let her play you guys. By draft time, she will have 6 legal pads full of information and research with breakdowns at every position.

Well I have some work to do then.

I am have won my fantasy league back to back, everyone better watch out!

oh boy i havn't even started to look at drafting yet. guess i better get started.

I can't respond any better than Spank did... see below

It's like going to the beginning of an AA meeting...

Hi my name is X (insert member name here) and I was in 16 FF leagues last year and won all of them. I will smoke all of you. I am awesome.

I guess I'll be the honest one. I've never done a league more than 8 people and have won one league with my friends out of the past 4(going on 5 years) I can't wait to do this with THP and I expect to just finish in the middle of the pack.

Who said that? who? who? . I hear something . It sounds like blah blah blah.....hehe :D

This must be like the league of champions, because not only do we have the creator of fantasy football, every other participant has won his league every year. :alien:

This must be like the league of champions, because not only do we have the creator of fantasy football, every other participant has won his league every year. :alien:

This is going to be the league of leagues... the best of the best. In order to get in you would of had to win a league in the past. Epic!!

This is going to be the league of leagues... the best of the best. In order to get in you would of had to win a league in the past. Epic!!

Hey wait, we let you in it? hehe :D
But as the creator, you get the perks I guess.

Hey wait, we let you in it? hehe :D
But as the creator, you get the perks I guess.

Well I have won every league prior to last years. I was like 50-0.

Back