WGC Bridgestone Invitational [Spoilers]

Did he actually?

Yes indeed. Both arms up in the air with a "WOOOOOOOOO" hahaha. They showed Tiger signing the glove and giving it to him followed by the celebration.

Yes indeed. Both arms up in the air with a "WOOOOOOOOO" hahaha. They showed Tiger signing the glove and giving it to him followed by the celebration.

I'm really confused right now. How is JB involved in this?

That would indeed seem very out of character for JB.

I think hes talking about the dude that JB posted a picture of earlier, that got dinged by T-dub

Looks like Jason Day got his swing back. Hopefully he can keep his cool this weekend.

I guess Rickie Fowler thought today was Sunday. Again, he does zilch on the weekend.

I guess Rickie Fowler thought today was Sunday. Again, he does zilch on the weekend.

he's 4 back sitting at even. That's not what you expected out of him on a saturday? I sure did?

he's 4 back sitting at even. That's not what you expected out of him on a saturday? I sure did?

Not when everyone else around him shot under par. He'll need to make up 6-8 strokes on a Sunday to win. Not gonna happen. Plus, he'll be in that hideous orange, which means he's shooting over par tomorrow, ha!

Since it's saturday has Watney forgotten how to putt, Rickie proving why he hasn't won yet, Adam Scott sweeping himself out of contention, and is Jason Day chilling up near the top of the board?

looks like I put the kibosh on this thread :(

Got to watch it live today. No tape delay. I will say I like the comeback Fowler made after 2 early bogeys. I do agree with the whole Sunday failures but I agree with thechosen1, after the open he seems more confident. I think however that keen will win. The kid looks fierce and unstoppable.

looks like I put the kibosh on this thread :(

Ehhh....not as much fun when we already know the round 3 results. Tomorrow should be a great final round....Scott, Day, Riyo, Donald, etc....looking forwad to it!

Keegan Bradley is slowly becoming one of the golfers I root for week in and week out.

He is a very likeable mild mannered (sp) guy. Quite refreshing.

Keegan Bradley is slowly becoming one of the golfers I root for week in and week out.

Oakley athlete *thumbs up*, better start making room on those marketing ads along Rory's side.

Small question: what's up with all the green shirts today, if it something or just a coincidence?

Bubba 247 iron shot. Wow

Ehhh....not as much fun when we already know the round 3 results. Tomorrow should be a great final round....Scott, Day, Riyo, Donald, etc....looking forwad to it!

And don't forget, all of Tiger's shots while he is still on the course. :D

Its okay CBS, dont bother showing any of Ryos coverage. Its not like he shot a bogey-free (-6) or anything.

Its okay CBS, dont bother showing any of Ryos coverage. Its not like he shot a bogey-free (-6) or anything.

I'm shocked to see anyone other than Mickelson or Tiger, seems like Thursday/early today that's all we saw.

Came home from the course, checked leaderboard and saw that leaders were making the turn. The evening got very dull.

You mean RI is playing this week? I never knew. :sarcastic:

They had wayyyyyyy to much Baddley, Kaymer, and Ogilvy coverage. No disrespect to them but they are all 8+ shots off the lead. I want to see Ryo, Day, Fowler, Bradley,etc who are contending.

They had wayyyyyyy to much Baddley, Kaymer, and Ogilvy coverage. No disrespect to them but they are all 8+ shots off the lead. I want to see Ryo, Day, Fowler, Bradley,etc who are contending.

Kind of like all the Mahan coverage yesterday. I didn't understand that at all.

Back