Cleveland Golf RTX Full-Face 2 Wedges

Just ordered me a 60-8 to replace my Vokey SM7 60-8 meaning I’m full Cleveland for wedges!
52 CBX
56 RTX 6
60 RTX 2 full face!
Sounds like a heck of a setup right there

Just ordered me a 60-8 to replace my Vokey SM7 60-8 meaning I’m full Cleveland for wedges!
52 CBX
56 RTX 6
60 RTX 2 full face!
I don't carry a lob wedge but we are thinking alike. I have a 52* CBX4 and a 56* RTX 2 Full Face on the way.

Great write up, I really one of these in my 58° spot.

IMG_6038.jpegIMG_6039.jpegIMG_6040.jpegIMG_6041.jpegIMG_6043.jpegIMG_6044.jpegPGA SS trade in got me….

Man that looks solid in hand. Bet you could clip that off the pavers with no problem
It’ll be fun to get some data on this week.

It’ll be fun to get some data on this week.
Without question. Ugh now my sad face prior model is all pathetic looking

Without question. Ugh now my sad face prior model is all pathetic looking
Hahaha, this is a nice aesthetic upgrade for sure

I love it in a LW. It’s just fun imo.
I thought I was certain on a Smart Sole in the higher spot, but this thing looks like it would be fun.

some wedge action last night.

F1EBA92F-CFA3-4CB4-A03F-CE54FED7BE92.png

Saaaaaaaucy for a 56 there @ddec

A 64 is interesting to me... for science.

A 64 is interesting to me... for science.
I’ve been down that road a few times, it’s fun, until it start costing stokes haha

I’ve been down that road a few times, it’s fun, until it start costing stokes haha
I mean, I know it will at some point. But those shots where I look like a genius during league play might just be worth it 😂

That ball could dance

I’d be smacking myself in the forehead with one of those.
The course I play the most has small greens with almost all of them elevated 3-4' off the ground. I'm at least curious. I'd pick the prior version for the test and save a few bucks but these look so good and have hydra finish.....

I mean, I know it will at some point. But those shots where I look like a genius during league play might just be worth it 😂
It’s when you dig the **** out of an easy one that it counters all the good.

Back