Sometimes you just need to crack open a bottle of your favorite and pour it into your “calm the f**k down” glass. IMG_2430.jpeg

This is a fun little sip.

It's obviously young and low proof. The blend is interesting. The flavors of the rye, malt, and bourbon taste like layers and not a blend.

It's malt upfront, then lots of rye, with dark finish from the bourbon. I like supporting Wisconsin craft distilleries.

1000003826.jpg

This is a fun little sip.

It's obviously young and low proof. The blend is interesting. The flavors of the rye, malt, and bourbon taste like layers and not a blend.

It's malt upfront, then lots of rye, with dark finish from the bourbon. I like supporting Wisconsin craft distilleries.

View attachment 9243095

Kinnickinnic...wasn't that what Jack Nicholson's character said in Easy Rider after each shot?

😎

I had a pour of STAGG for the 1st time on Saturday at our local Ice Festival while waiting for our pizzas to be made.
It was an expensive pour and since I'll never see at a store, I got it.
The wife was next to me and gave the OK too.
My father-in-law was flabbergasted at the price I paid.
After having it, it was too much for my taste buds.
It was more lighter fluid than tasty.
Oh well.
But I am mad that I didn't see the Weller 107 (antique?) first. I would have had that instead.

97fb9c7aa3f0acbaa95688370688b150.jpg

I picked up a bottle of Uncle Nearest 1884 for my buddy’s 60th birthday party and also found out they now have a rye. That’s now on my wish list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’s Pendleton for me tonight

I just passed on bottle of Jack Daniels 12yr

$350 was just too much

Edit: I just looked, the MSRP is $95. That store is selling at secondary price. Good to know it's the last time I shop there.

Last edited:
Oof. That is super insane. A guy I know jsut found a 12 year in CO randomly at retail. Very jealous. that was my favorite whiskey from last year.
I just passed on bottle of Jack Daniels 12yr

$350 was just too much

Edit: I just looked, the MSRP is $95. That store is selling at secondary price. Good to know it's the last time I shop there.

image.jpg

Been so long, but hello old friend. Lagavulin 15, we meet again.

IMG_0340.jpeg

When you see it… for a pour 😳

Always a little sad when you know you’re about to kill the bottle. IMG_2553.jpeg

I saw a bottle a couple weeks ago for 45K. Seems like a steal at this point.

Funny enough, a bottle of Dalmore Constellation was about 15K more
Good Lord

Went back to some favorites while traveling lately...

Macallan 12
Oban 14

Back