Woodford is excellent for availability.

Love it.
Woodford also has sentimental value. Every time I have a pour I can't help but think about the first night of the Morgan Cup at Haig Point sipping Woodford and geeking out in a great technical discussion with @Master Yagley and then him asking me if I knew who the civic guy was who wad doing the cars themed trash talking with him on the forums. When I started laughing and told him it was me the look of shock on his face said it all then he started laughing too. That entire experience was amazing!

In for a Woodford store pick for the Doc, leaving with a Booker’s they just unboxed. 🤣

excited for (mostly) dry february to end.

bought a new whiskey glass to celebrate. :D

Buddy gave this to me as a thank you gift:
IMG_2161.jpeg

Henry McKenna 10 year BIB. Pretty good. I have a bunch of 1/4 full bottles I need to finish off.
20240229_184050.jpg

Latest Bookers is legit.

MB Roland is one of my favorite wheated bourbons.

1000003913.jpg

Found a bottle of the new Woodford 121.2 master collection and couldn’t say no. 😳

Found a bottle of the new Woodford 121.2 master collection and couldn’t say no. 😳
I found one two weeks ago in a liquor store. But they were selling it for $250 and I couldn't justify that.

I found one two weeks ago in a liquor store. But they were selling it for $250 and I couldn't justify that.
I grabbed it for 169, which is high, but as much as the Doc loves it I couldn’t say no.

Lucky...

Never seen one in the wild.

Well, I tried something tonight I can't explain. And will probably never be able to.

At a friend's place and he has a bottle of exclusive, CCP Whiskey. Yes, Chinese Communist Party Whiskey.

He has a friend who has married a chinese woman, who happens to be very high in the party, and gave our friend this as a gift (can only get this if you are high ranking), it is frankly terrible.

Rowan's creek was a winner again last night

IMG_9726.jpeg

Back