PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

That was a sweet sand shot!

That was a superb bunker shot by TW. Short birdie putt upcoming.

They old chunk and run..Any body else ee any other golfers...web coverage only show TW, DLIII and Paddy

pretty poor miss by paddy there from a good drive, great shot by DL3. I'd like to see Paddy in the mix, love when hes in the mix

Exciting, great marquee group. I have the video up and running early so i will see what happens when the firewall kicks in in 10 min.

Yes...he is playing this week. Also played last week. :act-up:

he did? huh? could have fooled me!

very nice bunker shot by him

They old chunk and run..Any body else ee any other golfers...web coverage only show TW, DLIII and Paddy

Nope - online coverage is for this marquee group. Also supposed to be some par 3 coverage available but that is it until TNT this afternoon.

this thread sucks when I cant live stream

All TW needs are some coaching pants and he could troll the side lines of a football, those shoes don't work with those pants

Remind me never to email from my iPad... Delayed contest email till this morning doh!

Anyway, is this stream from Pgatour.com?

Nice birdie after that ugly tee shot and the club drop.

TW to -2

Anyone else think TW should leave the driver in the bag?

that's going to be me next week friend. Ugly tee shots

Might be both of us after my nasty range session with my woods yesterday.

that's going to be me next week friend. Ugly tee shots

Don't say that, it's what I'm doing nowadays!

Nick Watney starts out with 3 straight birdies, he's in a group that also started on the back nine.

Tiger on the beach right, Padraig, good lie rough left, DLIII ?

This course is playing to easy right now. I don't like it. No one should be 3 under thru 3 on a Major Championship venue.

The good news: Luke Donald is 2 under thru 3, thus making me look smart.

ross fisher to -4 thru 5

Back