PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

Can't believe Rory is still playing (stopped watching went swimming for a while).

What a champ! (But seriously withdraw, I want those irons!)

Kuch is making me look like an idiot.

I'm getting kind of sick of watching Rory's swing. I understand he's in pain...but every time he let's go of his club, it gives me the impression that he's putting on a show. Kinda comes off as whiny.

He looked like me, always playing from the wrong fairway

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Fist pumping with a bad wrist?

Where the hell were you going with that putt Rickie? Barnes looked like he putted with a sledgehammer there, dang.

Barnes missed a putt and McCord says: "other than the speed and direction, it was a good putt". Ha!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Rickie almost holes out for double eagle. I think my heart skipped a beat there for a second.

Fowler almost jars it for a double eagle. I'm really hoping Johnson gets at least one back on that Par 5 if not two.

Day to -2!

Nice eagle by Fowler to get back to +3.

---

Eagle fowler!!!!!

I need DJ to start making bogeys.

That is quite the wrap Rory has got goin' on with the wrist. Be interesting to see what they do overnight to try to get it to feel better for Friday. I suspect they will have to do something or it might actually hurt worse on Friday.

Bogey the 12th Johnson!?!? :at-wits-end::banghead::stickbeat:

No chance he tries anything crazy on this one. Just get it back in play dude.

Take a drop dude

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Perfect.

Nice play from that nasty lie.

---

That is quite the wrap Rory has got goin' on with the wrist. Be interesting to see what they do overnight to try to get it to feel better for Friday. I suspect they will have to do something or it might actually hurt worse on Friday.

Percocet...

---

LOT of americans on the front page there...

Back