The Little THP Birdie Thread

I think Callaway is gonna want to jump in on it again! :)

TM and Callaway rocked it, no reason to think another company may even be invited.

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

I love how everyone passed over ping...makes me so happy :)

Im surprised that people talk of Puma/Cobra and then not mention Srixon/Cleveland, Bridgestone, or Wilson. I mean Cobra does not make a ball, wedges or putters. While that might be changing, its not the case now. Titleist offers all if you include FJ.

You're right, who knows maybe Cleveland would want to pair up with Ecco or some other company to get in on it. Either way I think it's a great idea for companies to seriously consider this. I think Callaway and Taylormade hit home runs.

I guess it could be possible for even more to get in on it. 4 OEM's 4 staffers a piece. However that would get hectic for THP.

You're right, who knows maybe Cleveland would want to pair up with Ecco or some other company to get in on it. Either way I think it's a great idea for companies to seriously consider this. I think Callaway and Taylormade hit home runs.

I guess it could be possible for even more to get in on it. 4 OEM's 4 staffers a piece. However that would get hectic for THP.

It would be cool to have 1 OEM, and just outfit the two teams with different clothing.

Titleist, Cleveland, Callaway, Taylormade? I know that would be a lot more work but it would be really cool.

Titleist, Cleveland, Callaway, Taylormade? I know that would be a lot more work but it would be really cool.

Nike as well

It would be cool to have 1 OEM, and just outfit the two teams with different clothing.

that would be cool too. The clothing part might have been my favorite. Waking up and putting on cloths that your sponsor wants you to wear.

They also dont make shoes or golf balls.

I know but others were suggested about teaming up so I found it funny. Its weird to think that there arent many that do everything...Titleist has FJ right?

Shoes are the hardest thing in my opinion since that cuts out almost everyone.

It would be interesting to see if Titleist would even be interested. We know what their history is here about demoing stuff.

Fila golf FTW!

Did someone say there might be another MC?!:alien::blob::blob::clapp:

Im surprised that people talk of Puma/Cobra and then not mention Srixon/Cleveland, Bridgestone, or Wilson. I mean Cobra does not make a ball, wedges or putters. While that might be changing, its not the case now. Titleist offers all if you include FJ.

Bridgestone would be AWESOME!!

When this happens, I am not missing out on it this time. I can't wait to see what JB and GG have up their selves for this event.

Oh lordy.

There is a height restriction bro.

Could only imagine 8 guys running around in Fowlers Sunday Orange...good lord that would be horrific.

Keeping count of those smilies CL? Gotta be over 500 by now.

I'm forgetting sometimes.:brb::clown::dance:

you bet against me in TMC....Yorkem is my bro...you have been put on the short list. hahahahaha

What in the heck?! Your skimming skills are slipping. I picked you to be the underrated performer of the entire MC. I did say CB was going to win though. But I still had you at getting 2 points:alien::curl-lip::wilsonstaff:

I would really like to see Cleveland there. That would be some really nice clubs too. I think Taylormade and Callaway did a great job representing!

What in the heck?! Your skimming skills are slipping. I picked you to be the underrated performer of the entire MC. I did say CB was going to win though. But I still had you at getting 2 points:alien::curl-lip::wilsonstaff:

well, you bet against me though!

Back